Club Legend
Dec 19, 2002
Switzerland
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As posted today on the KANGAAS group FB page,
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5309711123

** Fri 7th Sep **
NMFC footy gear sale, Match day gear max= $30 !!!!
Jumpers size S, M, XL, XXL available
Tracksuit pants available ($20)
Coaches jackets available
Muscle tops available

True Alliance (Reebok factory) - 270 Nicholson St, Fitzroy
Stock is limited but, just to let you know new stock has arrived
Open until 5:30pm today

Go Roos!

Yep, i went today and their shelves are full. Get down and get yourselves some cheapies.
I got 1 of the jackets for 30 and bought 2 tracksuit pants for 20 dollars each.

Any one know if they stock polo shirts or jumpers in kid's sizes?

Also what are trading hours over this weekend?

Ta

Any one know if they stock polo shirts or jumpers in kid's sizes?

Also what are trading hours over this weekend?

Ta

I rang earlier and they said they have kids jumpers in the home and old design away jumper.

No mens polo tops womens only left,But heaps of training tees in both long and short sleeves.

3 short sleeve blue/white training tops (size S)

heaps white & blue long sleave training jumpers

I'm getting there at 9 in the morning.

All you mother****ers get out of my way.

Those jumpers are mine.

Arriving Melbourne in the Morning, some directions would be appreciated.

Cheers all.

270-274 Nicholson Street, Fitzroy
9419 0990
Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm

Sat 9.30am to 5pm

Sun 10am to 5pm

If you are catching the train in, get off at Parliament Station and then walk up or catch a tram up Nicholson St

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure they will be open on Saturday, but it might not open till 10.

Directions - take the 86 tram on Bourke st and get off when you see all the outlet shops at the end of Smith st.

The only things i saw were the tracksuit pants, the jackets with the old and new logos, polo tops, and they have some of the old away tops but in children sizes.

I wasn't talking much notice either, as i was after the tracksuit pants. I headed over to the roo shop first, but didnot find my size so i went there and there was a whole pile of them. End up getting 2!!:)

I'm sure they will be open on Saturday, but it might not open till 10.

Directions - take the 86 tram on Bourke st and get off when you see all the outlet shops at the end of Smith st.

Cheers guys, I was planning to go out there Sunday morning anyway and stock up on some tracky's and shoes. Didn't know that was the RBK store you were talking about. May not have time Sat morning as my 3 boys wish to attend training at 10.30.
Thanks for the help, Much appreciated .

Cheers all.

Cheers guys, I was planning to go out there Sunday morning anyway and stock up on some tracky's and shoes. Didn't know that was the RBK store you were talking about. May not have time Sat morning as my 3 boys wish to attend training at 10.30.
Thanks for the help, Much appreciated .

Cheers all.

Hopper It is nowhere near Smith St.
Depends where you are coming from but get directions to the intersection of Nicholson & Johnston Streets and your 50 metres up Nicholson away from city.

Heaps of kids stuff get in there early, your only 10 km's from Arden st.

Go Roos!

Hopper It is nowhere near Smith St.
Depends where you are coming from but get directions to the intersection of Nicholson & Johnston Streets and your 50 metres up Nicholson away from city.

Heaps of kids stuff get in there early, your only 10 km's from Arden st.

Go Roos!

Yep not far away. Just follow Victoria street and turn to your left when you see the St Vincent Hospital

I'm desperate for a cheap sleeveless medium Home guernsey (the stripes), but i'm in Adelaide. I should either be in melbourne in the next few weeks, or perhaps we can arrange some sort of postage situation?

Someone let me know :)

I'm desperate for a cheap sleeveless medium Home guernsey (the stripes), but i'm in Adelaide. I should either be in melbourne in the next few weeks, or perhaps we can arrange some sort of postage situation?

Someone let me know :)

PM me to remind me Monday or Tuesday as the shop is 50 metres from my office.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reebok sale - new stock arrived

Remove this Banner Ad

Back