Player Watch Reef McInnes

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan could run all day though, you don't become an elite AFL mid with endurance issues...
Swan had regular stints on the bench and then ran for 4-5 minutes at a time. The high rotations we were allowed back then allowed Swanny to do this. His burst running and Collingwood's high altitude training and Altitude room at the AIA centre made the AFL change the interchange rotation system for the worse and limit rotations (and the stupid SUBS)

Swan had regular stints on the bench and then ran for 4-5 minutes at a time. The high rotations we were allowed back then allowed Swanny to do this. His burst running and Collingwood's high altitude training and Altitude room at the AIA centre made the AFL change the interchange rotation system for the worse and limit rotations (and the stupid SUBS)
Apparently rotations were a bad look...

Yeah and he went super hard during those 4-5 mins, his fitness was elite

Wondering whatever happened to the high altitude room? Never hear about it anymore. Might have been a bit of pseudo-science, and is currently used as a store room lol.

Wondering whatever happened to the high altitude room? Never hear about it anymore. Might have been a bit of pseudo-science, and is currently used as a store room lol.
I purchased it from the club and use it as my thinking room.
I find that it elevates my thoughts.

They've offered it to Elon Musk as a conference centre if he comes to Melbourne

It was just there for Swan. It was a room that got him high and helped to keep him off drugs during the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the record for the most dropped player in the AFL? Reef must be on target, omitted after every 2nd game he plays

Graham currently holds the record for most-dropped player in VFL/AFL history, having over the course of his career been dropped from the best twenty-two twenty-two times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Reef McInnes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back