Reggy...BB winner already?

Remove this Banner Ad

The least unpopular as opposed to the most popular wins, do they not?

As long as Ben doesn't win, I don't care. He's an arseh*le.

Thumbs up to Vincent for his being a Star Wars fan and Jo's plans to get him an "extra's part in the next film, through her friend who has something to do with casting for extra's.

People are bagging this series, but it is shaping up to be the most interesting. There is starting to be a lot of bitching, teasing, and rumour floating around within the house which is creating an interesting dynamic.

Originally posted by Guey_34
The least unpopular as opposed to the most popular wins, do they not?

That is very true. An extension of the phenomenon referred to in this country as "tall poppy syndrome" (as much as people here are sick and tired of hearing that phrase, how else could someone possibly put it?).

Which is exactly why I won't watch that show. As long as people are emphasizing failure and mediocrity over talent and success, those aren't the values we should be showing the young ones at the dinner hour, IMO.

I find Regina to be really annoying. The voice gets to me.

I dont mind Ben. At least he tells it as it is and isnt afraid of what reaction it gets.

Im just glad Carlo is gone. Biggest di*khead ever seen on television. Absolute crybaby.

Jo is playing the game very well. Has everyone except Ben in the palm of her hand.

Originally posted by Macca19
Jo is playing the game very well. Has everyone except Ben in the palm of her hand.
I don't think it's the "palm of her hand" that's the focal point!! ;)

Leah & Ben don't like her for that, but they're both idiots and will go very soon.

Regie is a legend! Will deserve the win when she gets it. Having Tasmania behind you, will be like that sook Peter's advantage with the whole of Wollongong behind him...he won and he was a complete ****er!!

Originally posted by you_idiot

Which is exactly why I won't watch that show. As long as people are emphasizing failure and mediocrity over talent and success, those aren't the values we should be showing the young ones at the dinner hour, IMO.

As against Neighbours, Home and Away, A Current Affair and Today Tonight?:D

While bigbrother isn't quality television, in comparison to some of the other trash dished up it aint to bad.

I reckon she'll make the final 3 and judging by the publics reaction so far, she will be in with a huge chance.

Has anyone noticed that on the HM Poll - Chrissie's rating/populartity has jumped from 1% to 9%.

This series will provide a female winner IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Balip
As against Neighbours, Home and Away, A Current Affair and Today Tonight?:D

While bigbrother isn't quality television, in comparison to some of the other trash dished up it aint to bad.

Thank goodness for cable, then! :D

Even "Living With Footballers" is miles and miles better than the tripe which is Big Brother.

Originally posted by knuckles
I find that hard to believe. I just cancelled my Fox Footy subscription because of shows like "sponging off footballers"

Ah, to each their own. Takes all kinds...

I just can't believe that Big Brother is the best option for a lot of people, competition against cable or not.

FWIW, my wife (an average-looking gal, compared to the unrealistic-looking ladies on LWF) could be a better hostess on LWF than anyone Foxtel has hosting it now, and she has (most likely) just as much journalistic training as any of those girls do-- nil, zip, zilch! Sounds like something I should lobby Foxtel for, huh? :D

Serious question... How are BB's ratings holding up right now? Versus this time last year, and overall?

If the numbers are markedly down, I'm not surprised.

Speaking about Carlo.. Did anoyong hear on the Fox a few weeks ago when that lady rang up? She mentioned that her friend was in a Doctors Surgery once and a guy sat right next to her. After telling her that he had just ****ed on his phone because it fell in the toilet, he Shook the phone and it went all over the her.
Sick!
But from what I saw of him in the house, Its typical of him :p

Originally posted by you_idiot
Ah, to each their own. Takes all kinds...

I just can't believe that Big Brother is the best option for a lot of people, competition against cable or not.

FWIW, my wife (an average-looking gal, compared to the unrealistic-looking ladies on LWF) could be a better hostess on LWF than anyone Foxtel has hosting it now, and she has (most likely) just as much journalistic training as any of those girls do-- nil, zip, zilch! Sounds like something I should lobby Foxtel for, huh? :D

Serious question... How are BB's ratings holding up right now? Versus this time last year, and overall?

If the numbers are markedly down, I'm not surprised.

No matter who your wife may be, the point of LWF is for people that are involved with footballers to be on it. But I agree, some (most) of them are thick and have no personality!

but anyway, Reggie is a legend, she will be in the final 4, probably with Saxon, Jo and Daniel maybe..the crowd seem to like Daniel for some reason :confused:
Saxon is like the new Blair I reckon, so he probably won't win but he will get to the end.

GO REGGIE!:D

Btw I thought Carlo being kicked out was crap, why do the public always vote out the loud, entertaining people? it's not as if they're doing these things in YOUR house. grrr! i was voting out leah, she is 100x worse than carlo was. Although I must admit, I didn't like what Carlo was doing to Belinda, I think she's cool!

Reggi is home, in punting terms she would be a dollar the win a dollar the place, absolutely un-backable , very funny and likeable girl.
Now to the **** ben, he is an absolute prick, what is his problem ? Must come down to pure jealousy, happy that the women have woken up to him, his favourite line is " Your`e a player" or " He/ she is a player".. what, apart from being a ****, are you boy ?....I felt great joy when sara marie was booted, i will feel 20 times better when this arrogant, failed cop ( love the power benny ? of course you did) gets his arse spanked out of there.
Funny to watch his little lap dog leah, run back to him with every bit of news, your`e out this Sunday sweetie, seeya.

Originally posted by PowerGirl36
No matter who your wife may be, the point of LWF is for people that are involved with footballers to be on it. But I agree, some (most) of them are thick and have no personality!

Somewhat off-topic, I know, but if you peel away the layers on the LWF panelists-- that is, you strip away the "cover girl" images, and you deny Lisa Marie Lloyd and Leah Hudson the ability to giggle incessantly-- and the ladies on the panel actually have some coherent and very knowledgable things to say about football and footballers. They're not as thick as what first appearances may suggest.

Having said that, for a mass-appeal show, LWF is much more compelling than Big Brother.

Back on topic, and still wondering about my ratings query, regarding BB? Where do the numbers stand versus this time last year, and overall? I bet the numbers are lower...

I think reality TV has hit a brick wall, full on, IMO.

Leah - jealous, bitter little thing now that Jo is around and intimidates her and basically ****s all over her lookswise. Leah is insecure and the bitching isnt helping her cause at all!!

Ben - Playing the game, yeah, but at least he tells it straight - he's not running around sucking up everyones butts 24/7

Jo - Yick. Yes they're fake, like her tan, her white teeth and her blonde hair. Now she's playing the sympathy vote by revealing that she used to have anorexia. Sorry, no sympathy here. Vanity is not an illness.

Reggie - Is she for real? Can anyone possibly be this dumb? As the show goes on she shows a bit more intelligence, and so i wonder if she is the mole, and is playing every single one of us??

Chrissie - No issues with her either way - she might just be a winner. Quiet, not offending anyone... Like the original Ben was?

Saxon - Same as Chrissie.

Daniel - Weird. Wont last much longer.

Did i forget anyone?

Splitting the houses was a great idea - loving this bitchiness going on!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Reggy...BB winner already?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back