Register your interest in 2009 BigFooty AFL Dream Team Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AFL Dream Team 2009

I'm interested.

My overall ranking was 10,375 of 203,220

I made Round 11 of Eliminator and I was about 105th for Round 4 (weekly ranking). Still a developing DTer (only my third season) and I'd love to be part of a BF league this year.

Would love to join in. Was urber-busy this year, but I'm looking to really get going on it next year. My scores were pretty dismal, but I hung in there.

Peverill's XXII
Score:
Round 22 Score:
Overall Ranking:
34,746 of 203,220

------------------------------

A reminder that all posters who finished highly who were NOT in a Bigfooty League this year will need to post a link to their team to verify their 2008 ranking.

Otherwise you will not be able to enter a high-division BF league in 2009.

A reminder that all posters who finished highly who were NOT in a Bigfooty League this year will need to post a link to their team to verify their 2008 ranking.

Have we had a decision on how the leagues are going to cope with the new people? I liked the idea of how they would take the ranking and instead of being the division there ranking puts them in, they get dropped one or two, to reward loyalty.

Gotcha although I would prefer a fairly low division BF league in 2009 if its all the same to you. http://afl5.virtualsports.com.au/?p=team&KeepThis=true& 1036th overall Go the mighty Pishka !!!

This probably wont get me as everyone else is was way better but this was my 1st year of DT.
Overall Ranking:
24,912 of 203,220

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello everyone, I have been a fan of BF for a couple of years now and have finally decided to register. I am keen to enter in a BF league as none of my mates take DT as seriously as me and the leagues tend to get a bit one sided. This will be my fourth year of DT, in prev. years I have finished 453 in 07 and 122 this year. I'm not completely computer savvy so hopefully the link to my team works. cheers

http://afl.virtualsports.com.au/?p=other_teams&tid=5144&lid=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back