Register your interest in 2009 BigFooty AFL Dream Team Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to Dream Team in 2009.

I failed to create a team before Round 1 lockout this year, so my rank is severely impacted because of this.

Post a link to your side and you can join.

Is there any point in posting the link? It doesn't really prove anything. The only real way to prove it is to post a screen shot of your ranking but not everyone knows how to do that (myself included:)).

The only real way to prove it is to post a screen shot of your ranking but not everyone knows how to do that (myself included:)).

Above the insert key, which is above the directional arrows, you'll find a PrtScn button. When you've pressed that button, copy it into a program (Paint, etc) where you can crop it, etc then save. When that's done, go to an image host website (tinypic, imageshack, etc) that can upload that picture to your requirements. Then finally, get the link for that or just copy and paste the picture directly onto here.

Done. :thumbsu:

would like to enter if its not to late.
team name: dylan's team
my overall ranking was 15,041
score was: 40,035.

hoping to improve on that by a lot, last year i was around 2,000 overall then had 10 players go down in the one round:mad:
But i guess thats dream team for ya, 1 week good and the next bad:D

Please include me if its not too late.

Impressive ranking, could you provide a screenshot of your team profile/box at the top right of the main DT page when you log in?

Plenty of time to register people, no need to stress. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome, you're locked in for next year. :thumbsu:

To be officially involved in the leagues next year though, be sure to revisit this board about two weeks before the first round to confirm your spot. [Same goes for Latro in this last paragraph]

Sweet will do:D, I'm not too fussed on what league i'm in as it will be my first time in the bigfooty DT leagues. But gotta love the relegation idea. Cmon March, hurry up.

Good to see you back DaveO.

Rearing to go as usual for next season? Keeping an eye out for preseason training yet? Or is it still enjoying the weather period at the moment?

Yeh im interested. Dont know how to get my team up although. Had a shcoking year last year but was my first proper dream team year

No worries mate. There should be a spot there for you next year, but be prepared to start low and then work your way up. It's a strong set of leagues we've got running here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back