Registration for BF Leagues - NEW members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does this mean i can join BF leagues?:confused:
Yes, all you have to do is flag your interest in this thread (as you have done) and I will add you to the list. All people on the list the list will get into a league. I release an updated list once or twice a week.

They will hopefully begin soon. They are usually done in order from 1,2,3 down to whatever. When your league comes up your name will be on an invite list in that particular league's thread & you will also be PMed by the Captain.

Hi if you have spots available I would like to be put in, finish around 30000 last season.

Thanks Randem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys. Just wondering if it would be possible to jump into a league once they are sorted. More of a Dreamteamer but I ranked about 6300 in my first year playing SuperCoach in 2009. Cheers

can i please join a league?i have no stats (all zeroes) but i have researched alot and my team is great, also won my league last year

name of my team is
DemonsRepuBlik

ANNOUNCEMENT:

WE HAVE STARTED TO ROLL OUT THE LEAGUES IN THE SUPERCOACH LEAGUES FORUM.

We are starting at Div 1 & will work our way down until everyone is slotted into a league. Please keep an eye out for your league & accept your invite as quickly as possible. It will be a little bit slower for the new members as you are being added to leagues with existing members. Please be patient. EVERYONE will get into a league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back