Registration for BF Leagues - NEW members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to be in a BF league!

Already spoken to you axewell..

Team name is Spangleducks

Yep, you are on the list. Should get an invite next week some time.

Hey axewell, I am new to bigfooty but have been playing supercoach for 3 years. Would love to be in a competitive league this year if you have any places left. Thanks.

Registering interest for joining a league this year - team name is "Couldn'tThinkofOne". Have played for the last couple of years but first time in a BF league :thumbsu: Can't find my results from last year - middle of the road from memory.

I'd like to be in a league, haven't done SC for a couple of seasons though.

Team name is 'Ben Cousins'

Axwell How do you know when your name as been added to a SC league? The reason I ask is because I dont want to accidently miss out on a spot.

Don't worry. Every single person is PMed when their league comes up.
Yours will not be for at least a week in all likelihood.

Added ETOH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to be in one as well. I was in Div.12 last year and that league finshed 75th overall but I only came 15,000 something which is nothing to be proud of so I'm happy to try and prove myself with the new members.

my team is the "Combat Jacks"

Added AndyG23 & jonesy86.

Elliot- you will still go in as an existing member.

jd smurf- cannot find you in the Top 10000 anywhere.
You are going in as >10000 for now.

jonesy03 added.

36267560.png

Have unfortunately run out of leagues for this year, so can't join a league. Sorry if it's late notice.

No I'm afraid you can't. Everyone is graded according to their result last year & then fed into leagues with the existing members. To get into Div 5 (& being a new member), you would need to have come in the top 500 & be able to prove it.
More likely, you would be offered a place in something like Div 20 without an accurate rank.

No I'm afraid you can't. Everyone is graded according to their result last year & then fed into leagues with the existing members. To get into Div 5 (& being a new member), you would need to have come in the top 500 & be able to prove it.
More likely, you would be offered a place in something like Div 20 without an accurate rank.

my bad. should of read OP.

Hi Axewell,

Would like to be added to a league plz if possible

Team Name: The Oneders
2009 position: 1,017 (or there abouts)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back