Registration for BF Leagues - NEW members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be in a BF SC league please:

I ranked 15,795th:

scfinalrank.png

Happy to start at the bottom and work my way up!

I'd like to join a league. i finished around 67000 last year so Div 50 will do. Can't remember my team name last year, but this it is Shaggers Shaggers.

Added Big Fozza.
Added Jack4814 - Rank was 1147.
Added rocketmac360.
Added IsBillyThere.
LOL. Added Oscarman- ATM there are just over 300 entrants- so around 20 leagues & you won't be in the bottom one!

I would like to join a BF League for 2010. Unfortunately I have no evidence of last years ranking, however was approx 2500. Have consistently ranked approx 1000-5000 in each of the SC seasons since the competition started.

Team Name: Norm Hodge

Hi guys,

I was originally a big footy member "Bugsy013", I am now under a new account "BigBadBugsy". I played SC in 08 and got to the semi's in my league. Unfortunatley I missed out last year!

I was hoping to be placed into a league. My team name is ...

"OFFINDAWOODS"

Thanks in advance.

BigBadBugsy

Would like to join a league, first go last year I picked an average side - came home strong to just finish in the top-50,000 with 43,420 points.

Team name this year is: Cal's Army.

Would like to join a league, first go last year I picked an average side - came home strong to just finish in the top-50,000 with 43,420 points.

Team name this year is: Cal's Army.
My "second" team that I created in round 2 finished in the top 50,000.

i know it was your first year though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added Moonwalker & dani3l01.

UPDATE: I have just placed an estimated league schedule here for all posters that are yet to be invited into a league.
This will change as posters come & go, but it should give you an idea of when you are up.

It includes all posts to #363 of this thread.

I would like to join a bf league but have no idea what to do i think i finish around 16 tho last year
You have just done it. You will be in a league.

was in the st kilda league last year. i finished inside the top 1000. Silent Assassins is the name

Added - but at a rank of 9175. PM me if you wish.

Hi guys, this is my first time playing SC....Is it still possible to get signed up for a league? If you can put me into any league that would be great. Cheers!

Team name: The Easybeats

Would love to join a BF League. More of a league player than an overall position player. Played as Thomas' Tanks.

Hey if there are any spots left it would be great if i could get in a league Cheers:thumbsu:
btw team name is Cale's Hookers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back