Think Tank Request-a-rama - who's escaping your sinking ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

oh right. yeah, solid player. Not worth a million bucks though.

This is what's exactly wrong with footy these days. Ben McKay was the highest paid player in footy last season FFS

Starting to think Geelong have it right with all their land deals with Cotton On lol

Royce Hart probably a top 3 player in Richmond history didn't make enough money in his playing career to pay for a much needed hip replacement after his playing days were over and hasn't really enjoyed a good quality of life since (so i have been told)

It just doesn't sit right with me.

This is what's exactly wrong with footy these days. Ben McKay was the highest paid player in footy last season FFS

Starting to think Geelong have it right with all their land deals with Cotton On lol

Royce Hart probably a top 3 player in Richmond history didn't make enough money in his playing career to pay for a much needed hip replacement after his playing days were over and hasn't really enjoyed a good quality of life since (so i have been told)

It just doesn't sit right with me.
another impoverished club jealous of essendon’s wealth and power. it’s okay, minnow

Haha afl.com.au reporting Richmond is only getting pick 16 (or 17) from Freo for Bolton.. They are not getting the trove of picks they thought they were getting (least the Tiger nuffies on this forum)

Bolton's the most valuable asset they have (beside Martin, who's screwed them over) and they're only getting Pick 16 :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha afl.com.au reporting Richmond is only getting pick 16 (or 17) from Freo for Bolton.. They are not getting the trove of picks they thought they were getting (least the Tiger nuffies on this forum)
Crazy. Jon Ralph took a break from jerking off in his Richmond jumper to report that 2 x first rounders and a dozen hookers were coming Richmond's way for Bolton. He'll be shattered

Unfortunately for the Tiger nuffies they don’t know how the draft works. Ie 6 first rounders. K train. Jerry Seinfeld. GIF.

Moran's at Colonwood are paying Pee Pee Man more than a million dollars a season to play for them

No they're not

He is getting something close to that

Backpedalling already :$

Port were offering him over 850 K a season and the Pies topped that.

Pies offered him a longer contract so no need to top it

#Elmersbadoil

Bottom line, the salary cap/TPP is increasing 17% from 2024 to 2025 - that's almost $2m. So "Nando's" is effectively costing nothing

Last edited:
Tim 'Jeremy Cameron, Ollie Henry, Tanner Bruhn, Jack Bowes + pick 7' Kelly considering telling the Weagles to GAGF. One to watch for sure.

Tim 'Jeremy Cameron, Ollie Henry, Tanner Bruhn, Jack Bowes + pick 7' Kelly considering telling the Weagles to GAGF. One to watch for sure.

Looks like DeKoning is gone from Geelong. A huge loss for the old cats.

"A little birdie told me”: Why Hannebery thinks Sam De Koning could be gettable this off-season.

He's gettable
"He's gettable"

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Request-a-rama - who's escaping your sinking ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back