Think Tank Request-a-rama - who's escaping your sinking ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

The first Free Agency paperwork is lodged tomorrow, get ready for the meltdowns once Josh Battle FA compo is announced (so help me God if those Stains get pick 7 for that spud I will spew)

Haha afl.com.au reporting Richmond is only getting pick 16 (or 17) from Freo for Bolton.. They are not getting the trove of picks they thought they were getting (least the Tiger nuffies on this forum)
Yet another rule change made against Richmond by the CFL boy's club?
I'm shocked to be sitting here.

95k93x.jpg

Both massive lol at Geelong and Melbourne

With the Josh Battle compo announced, Richmond will not be getting any more top 10 picks in the trade period haha

So much for getting the 6 best young players in the draft, delusional donkeys :$

I think Sam Edmund likes to go early.

It's no "lol" at us - Melbourne are free to keep a player that doesn't want to be part of their team. I'm sure it will do wonders for club culture.

You sound kinda salty tbh.

Like you were pecker teased all night by hot Lassie at a club and she went home with someone else :$

You sound kinda salty tbh.

Like you were pecker teased all night by hot Lassie at a club and she went home with someone else :$

Not really - I take a lot of joy out of seeing other clubs royally **** up their futures by trying to be 'old skool tough' about things.

It's a nice reminder of the fragility of the patriarchal order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahahahaha ****:

"This is just moments ago. Jack Viney was door stopped by Channel 10 and was asked about Clayton Oliver."

"Yeah, Yeah, No I think I look forward to playing with Clayton next year. So no valued member of the team. So yeah. And I look forward to getting through this little period and get stuck into it in the next year. You know this time of year there's always kind of trade rumors, this kind of stuff and players meeting with other clubs.
So you know I spoke to Clazz and, you know, he's looking forward to, you know, I'm looking forward to him being part of the Melbourne Football Club next year."

"And you're certain that he is as well?"

"I mean, I'm not privy to this management discussions, but you know, my understanding is, yeah, he's a Melbourne player next year, My understanding is that he's a Melbourne football player next year."

CONFIDENCE INSPIRING

Can't believe the Holocaust denial post got deleted :(

It's not surprising. In my experience of ME and Levant communities there's a trend towards believing anti-semitic tropes and propaganda without thinking critically about it.

Similarly Freemason groups etc.

Similar to the way anti-islamic stuff is mindlessly believed in the west, I suppose

Would you like to retract this.comment, friend?

Freemason 😂 🤦‍♂️

Geelong flogs cracking it over The Dees not giving Clarry away to them on cheese platter.

The absolute definition of Entitled Suckholes !

I would also buy a Bulldogs membership if they stuck to their guns and sent Bailey Sniff to The PSD..
who's cracking it?

Whether Oliver gets his wish or not, this has been a great advertisement for Geelong while also showcasing what an absolute horrorshow Melbourne is :)

So after all the wanking from Geelong last week it seems old chutney crutch is staying at Melbourne and Smith might cost more than Mackie's proposed future 5th rounder?
Smith will cost this year's first and a second from somewhere.

It won't be the King's ransom Footscray are bleating about - it'll be the "fair price" Geelong have always insisted on 😇

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Request-a-rama - who's escaping your sinking ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back