Think Tank Request-a-rama - who's escaping your sinking ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking news: Nobody wants Owies because he’s a useless flog who thinks pressure is a Queen song and likes getting in the way of his big forwards

Also Grohan says he wants to play on at another club. I assume one that doesn’t play in GFs so Carlton the obvious choice.

Owies would have been Collingwood's 2nd leading goal kicker this season I believe.

Max King staying on the Titanic. Holy shit 🤣🤣🤣

St Kilda are the worst run club in the league.

Collingwood really going * their future by giving up 2 firsts for Dan Houston.

It's a real dicey time to do it given the age of their list and Tassie coming into the draft at the end of 2026.

Haven't they learnt anything from Richmond aka Hopper and Taranto

It's a real dicey time to do it given the age of their list and Tassie coming into the draft at the end of 2026.

That's the gamble I guess. Pick up a few quality players and try for another premiership. If we don't get Houston I hope we can pick up some KP players in the draft, we are going to need them.

That's the gamble I guess. Pick up a few quality players and try for another premiership. If we don't get Houston I hope we can pick up some KP players in the draft, we are going to need them.

Next year's draft is supposed to have KP depth, but the trouble is The Pies are reportedly giving that up to Gold Coast as part of the John Noble trade.

Hine's track record in drafting KPP's (not father son selections btw) is pretty dodgy as well.

Yeah but they traded pick 9 for a scrub

He's a committed Christian and wouldn't want to play for such an immoral club

Is there any club in footy that honestly cannot be accused for anything immoral over the decades ?

Used to think the Bulldogs were a goody two shoes clean skin club until the disgusting paedophile trainer who touched up kids scandal came out ?

The Brisbane Bears/Lions maybe the only club that's been around for than 30 years that cannot be accused of doing anything immoral AFAIK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Request-a-rama - who's escaping your sinking ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back