Respect

Remove this Banner Ad

We were only missing Ling, Ablett and Wojcinski against the Dogs. We were missing Ling, Ablett, Wojcinski, Milburn and Chapman for a half against your mob, and still got up. :thumbsu:

You don't have to make excuses for winning d***head. Your 22 beat our 22.
Good luck to you.

Top thread Kildo and you are probably right, Bay13 isn't probably the right spot for this. Terrific game, that was tough and fought in great spirit. Franklin was excellent tonight, even though his kicking wasn't good but he fought his guts out. Geelong are so good all over the park and that's what won it for them.

Congrats Cats, you are the powers again this year and kudos go out to you. If we get a repeat of that in the GF, then i would be a happy viewer.

The team with the two 'power' forwards, that everyone goes on about, hardly had an influence, one has a big head and the other is soft!!!

Geelong haven't even got their full side in.........................................

Um

They kicked 7 goals between them :confused:

Geelong smashed the pretenders last week without a full side in.......................

lol, hawks were always going to come out fighting cause they a good side, personally i always have repsct for them as a footy side. but their supporters are the bunch that no one respects...please dont lumped the two together.

Good home and away game. See you in September.

Well done to both sides on a decent game of home and away footy. More significant on here than to either of the teams l think...Hawks definitely had their chances to get it home but Cats gutsed it out. Significant upside for the Cats with those to return before September which is clearly relevant to any forthcoming September analysis.

Suck it up those particular Hawks fans who have engaged in countless moronic approaches over the last 18 months. To the victor goes the spoils. And as always respect and the pats on the back to the many quality Hawk posters out there. To you guys look forward to the future battles. Love to see both sides have a crack at each other again deep in September.

Shocking match.

Hawthorn persisted with their flooding and zone.

Geelong refused to adapt and ****ed around with the Handballs.

A win is a win.

Beating Hawthorn is no different to beating Fremantle and Richmond.

Next.

The team with the two 'power' forwards, that everyone goes on about, hardly had an influence, one has a big head and the other is soft!!!

Geelong haven't even got their full side in.........................................

Bag our forwards out all you want clown.How many goals have they kicked goose?You showed your worth last week!Your number 1 forward is a has been hack who keeps gettin piggy backed every game.Hawks are missing a few too clown.

Geelong and Hawthorn both have earned my respect for a brilliant, hard fought match of football.

Not much of a troll - for Bay 13

But I just had to say it.

Maybe we won't be as busy in here as I originally thought, I suppose the Hodge knockers will have their say, but there were skill errors on both sides tonight.

Bit patronising Kildonan

first half was great .. second half was an error riddled slugfest ..

Was like they put thier cues in the rack and only fired up 2 cyclinders .. well Geelong did anyway;) ... beware hawks if that was your best shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Good home and away game. See you in September.

Well done to both sides on a decent game of home and away footy. More significant on here than to either of the teams l think...Hawks definitely had their chances to get it home but Cats gutsed it out. Significant upside for the Cats with those to return before September which is clearly relevant to any forthcoming September analysis.

Suck it up those particular Hawks fans who have engaged in countless moronic approaches over the last 18 months. To the victor goes the spoils. And as always respect and the pats on the back to the many quality Hawk posters out there. To you guys look forward to the future battles. Love to see both sides have a crack at each other again deep in September.

Great post. :thumbsu:

The bolded bit is the best part. It was almost a dead rubber. :eek:

The Cats have 1st sewn up and we cant really avoid a meeting with the Dogs so it was just a hitout for the fans, I also think Clarko and Bomber would not have shown all their cards tonight either, watch for a different contest with a new set of tactical battles come sept...

Love all the non-Cats/Hawks posters who are digging the slipper in to a side which has a double chance sealed up a month before the finals. :rolleyes:

Three Blind Mice, don't you mean? They were wearing Geelong jumpers.
hmn..
Agree. Great play by both teams. Poor form from any Hawthorn supporter who blames the umps and equally, poor form from any Geelong supporter who points out that they would have won easily with Ablett and co.

You suppose the Hodge knockers will have their say?

There's 2-3 threads already.
**** I hate Sarah Michelle Gellar or what ever the spelling is.

She is so vain-makes me sick.

Like sh'd been brought up in a rich neighbourhood lol.

Probably helped a bit that Geelong had at times 3-4 guys playing on or near Franklin in the last quarter from memory (hey i had a few beers last night). Also shows that Hawthorn need to open up more avenues to goal & not go to Buddy 90% of the time. If the hawthorn players had lifted their eyes a bit they could have spotted the loose hawthorn forwards.

Also last nights game & the one earlier in the year where collingwood pulled down geelongs pants shows that if you put them or specifically i should say their ball carriers under enough pressure that they can be beaten.

Probably helped a bit that Geelong had at times 3-4 guys playing on or near Franklin in the last quarter from memory (hey i had a few beers last night). Also shows that Hawthorn need to open up more avenues to goal & not go to Buddy 90% of the time. If the hawthorn players had lifted their eyes a bit they could have spotted the loose hawthorn forwards.

Yeah you should probably watch the game again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back