Prediction Response Next Week vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

I tell ya what, if we played the saints at anytime/anywhere during that month of brave losses we would wipe the floor with them. Right now it would be 50/50 and we are rooted.

Would.love for your guys to do us a solid this week

You have enough good players and speed in your team to cause Geelong trouble especially at the G

Beat the Cats in contested ball and you win

Just delivering well wishes for your game in the coming week.
Cheers bro but I think you really need to beat West Coast yourselves. We can't help you with Geelong sorry because we don't do second halfs of years. Cos we're a young team, rebuilding... still!; haven't you heard?

I just want to see some Pies spirit out there, some G & D, playing with heart. I'm sick of worrying about selections and coaching, game plans and match ups. Just play some spirited footy Pies, honour the jumper, be proud. We should not fear Geelong.

I kind of predicted a let down against richmond after the heart break against the swans.

Therefore, i think we will nake a much better showing this week. Huge test for the heart of the team.

I can live with a thrashing, but teams who lack heart dont respond. I think we have a lot of heart and therefore we will bounce back

I just want to see some Pies spirit out there, some G & D, playing with heart. I'm sick of worrying about selections and coaching, game plans and match ups. Just play some spirited footy Pies, honour the jumper, be proud. We should not fear Geelong.

Agree - Show Spirit and Try and Finish the Season on a Good Note and Not a Bad One

Cheers bro but I think you really need to beat West Coast yourselves. We can't help you with Geelong sorry because we don't do second halfs of years. Cos we're a young team, rebuilding... still!; haven't you heard?

Tell the players it's round 1... Or round 3. But be real convincing. Maybe they can get it done.

Just some effort and not half a dozen blokes interested in padding up their own stats, like we saw yesterday. I can forgive the young boys who are tiring,

I'm still filthy I wasted my time on that shit, when some of the players clearly didn't want to be there either.

However, we should all make the effort this Friday night as you'd expect a big response from the playing group.

Just some effort and not half a dozen blokes interested in padding up their own stats, like we saw yesterday. I can forgive the young boys who are tiring,

I'm still filthy I wasted my time on that shit, when some of the players clearly didn't want to be there either.

However, we should all make the effort this Friday night as you'd expect a big response from the playing group.

Bloody Hope so or They might find themselves elsewhere next season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we can lose this game by over 60 points. But I will tip the Cats by about 44ish.

StKilda are not that bad and if we played them now they would take care of us hands down.

Since our season is effectively over though I would like us to experiment with a few things, treat it like a pre season game if you will.
What is there to experiment that would reap benefits/ new insights and that the VFL can't bring?

Marsh did a great job keeping Riewoldt to 10 possessions. If Brown gets Hawkins again, does Frost get dropped? Or Marsh go to midfield on Blicavs?

I think we can lose this game by over 60 points. But I will tip the Cats by about 44ish.

StKilda are not that bad and if we played them now they would take care of us hands down.

So It’s not Worth going Friday Night then?

Since our season is effectively over though I would like us to experiment with a few things, treat it like a pre season game if you will.

So try things but get Flogged by 10+ Goals?

The prospect of losing to the Cats will not stop me from going.

Me Neither. Want to watch Moore and rest of the Kids.

But I think lot of People will not go on Friday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Response Next Week vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back