Prediction Response Next Week vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

They'll come out growling, because Eddie knows they've infuriated and/or disappointed members. We didn't make our membership target this year. We need to end the season well.
It will be 5 less memberships in 2016 from my family if bucks stays on as our senior coach ..

It will be 5 less memberships in 2016 from my family if bucks stays on as our senior coach ..

I am sure Carlton will be shattered you are not renewing.

I kind of predicted a let down against richmond after the heart break against the swans.

Therefore, i think we will nake a much better showing this week. Huge test for the heart of the team.

I can live with a thrashing, but teams who lack heart dont respond. I think we have a lot of heart and therefore we will bounce back

What will be especially challenging is that Geelong are in a similar situation, and with the added incentive of a finals berth to play for.

Could be a good match if both teams are looking to redeem themselves.

Shit response how about supporting the club no matter what..... if you don't like Bucks as coach let the club know instead taking you bat and ball and leaving.

What is there to experiment that would reap benefits/ new insights and that the VFL can't bring?

Honestly I don't know, I would leave that to the coaching staff as they know more about the game than me. I am just saying that our season is over so lets try and change things up a bit.
There's a bit of a difference though in quality between VFL and AFL, what might work in VFL won't necessarily work in the AFL.

Well as it stands we just got flogged by 10+goals so we might as well experiment. I would rather us try a few things different and get flogged then do the same old stuff and get flogged.

I am also happy to see a bit of experimentation. White to the backline should be tried at some stage.

I am also happy to see a bit of experimentation. White to the backline should be tried at some stage.
I rather see White as 3rd fwd for a change. Reid can go back to defense . Trying out White in defense is for the VFL and NAB cup next year.
Or Kennedy on the same position in AFL as he plays in VFL.
Wouldn't mind Cox making an AFL appearance but probably a bit too soon.
Apart from giving the usual suspects a last chance to shine on AFL level, not much more experiments I can think of without really throwing a game.

Just because we can't make the finals doesn't mean we can't shape the finals.

I hope we have a red hot crack and deliver the final blow to Geelong, who thanks to St.Kilda have put them on the ropes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to see them have a red hot crack, and bring in some more of the young guys for the last 2 games. Play Scharenberg and Kennedy at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh no, don't do that. The club might have to relocate to Tasmania and be bought out by the AFL. Flog, who needs you if that's your attitude?

Shit response how about supporting the club no matter what..... if you don't like Bucks as coach let the club know instead taking you bat and ball and leaving.
I have supported the club and Buckley for the last 20 odd years .. I'm choosing to save my money in 2016 Pendles has packed up for the year . If you like you buy another 5 memberships to support Buckley and the club .

Just because we can't make the finals doesn't mean we can't shape the finals.

I hope we have a red hot crack and deliver the final blow to Geelong, who thanks to St.Kilda have put them on the ropes.
Last week I was not at all confident, this week, I really believe we will win if only to stuff up Geelong, the rest would be a bonus.

I am sure Carlton will be shattered you are not renewing.
I'll save my money in 2016 .. if players don't care I don't see the need to care about next year either .. The club can afford to lose another few thousand members like this year ..

I'll save my money in 2016 .. if players don't care I don't see the need to care about next year either .. The club can afford to lose another few thousand members like this year ..

Maybe you could go on a nice holiday instead.

I have supported the club and Buckley for the last 20 odd years .. I'm choosing to save my money in 2016 Pendles has packed up for the year . If you like you buy another 5 memberships to support Buckley and the club .
I will continue to buy my membership because i will always support Collingwood whoever is coach!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Response Next Week vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back