Retirements..Who Is Next In 2005?

Remove this Banner Ad

From the saints I think Banger Harvey, Andy thompson and Frankie Peckett will have a look before they go on.

I think if we win the flag banger and thompson will definately go, if we don't banger may try in 06, he's playing ok footy at the moment, but his body is copping injuries.

salary cap pressure may make the decision for them.

Thompson is a hard one, he isn't entitled to go on the vets list as he hasn't played 10 years for St Kilda till next season, and form may be a deciding factor in that one too.

PerthCrow said:
Harvey , if saints win the premiership
So hes playing on for 2 more years?
:D or 5

Serously - he's the ONLY reason why I want a saints win!

For us i think Whitey and maby one of both scotts will join Pikey :(

I also think the crows will let Ben Hart play on if he wants to!

Matty Primus and possibly Roger James if his knee doesn't hold up from port

Shaun Mcmanus
Guy Rigoni
Matthew Clarke
Sav Rocca
Scott Burns
Darryl White
John Barker
Stuart maxfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PerthCrow said:
Playing good enough footy to go on
Had thought he already had..... noooo j/k ..wont his end loaded contract push him on?
Good Chance
So hes playing on for 2 more years? :p
kouta is up in the top 5 of the AFL for clearances ...shows you don't know much about any other players other than crows

celtic_pride said:
If Wayne Campbell plays on next year (just to get to 300 games) it would be a very selfish decision IMO>

Dont think it can be called selfish at all.

He's said he will go, the club (well coach at least) want him to stay on.

Thats at least my understanding? As much crap as he gets, 300 games would be a massive achievement.

celtic_pride said:
If Wayne Campbell plays on next year (just to get to 300 games) it would be a very selfish decision IMO>

He'd probably still be good enough to get a game for our side but no one wants to see shot players running around. Should definitely retire.

Thompson, Peckett, Harvey will go. I love those guys :(

Don't know why Gehrig has been touted as a possible retirement, he's only 29. Campo will go on, he's only 29 as well and he adds a bit of experience to the lineup.

Matthew Clarke is definitely gone, there's no need for him in Adelaide with Biglands and Hudson in the ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Retirements..Who Is Next In 2005?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back