Rhyce Shaw announces retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Has become a much respected leader of men at the Bloods.
The pin up boy for any player that wishes to resurrect their career at the Swans should they feel they are fading away at their current club.

Thank you Rhyce. Premiership champion of the Bloods!

Collingwood have been hurt by letting both the Shaw boys go north. Heath will be held in a similar light when he finishes at the Giants if they make finals and he can perform as he has in Home and Away.

Loved his dash as a player. People talk about best father son combination such as SOS and Serg, Dustin and Ken etc

But the Ray Shaw, Rhys and Heath one is a pretty good one.

Has become a much respected leader of men at the Bloods.
The pin up boy for any player that wishes to resurrect their career at the Swans should they feel they are fading away at their current club.

Thank you Rhyce. Premiership champion of the Bloods!
Well said, my thoughts exactly. Hope Rhyce stays involved with player development/academy as he seems a natural fit.

Well said, my thoughts exactly. Hope Rhyce stays involved with player development/academy as he seems a natural fit.

Would be invaluable in a role like this. Seemed to naturally take the younger players under his wing and was possibly the most-liked player at the club. I hope he has a long involvement with the Swans moving forward!

He really lifted in the second half of the year and played inspired footy.

All the best Shawry!

In spite of being a purveyor of the Dark arts - Rhyce Lightning was my favourite cork in the ocean of recent.

With more run than a Big Day Out portaloo, coupled to a wonderful sense of no direction and a cluster **** kick. Lightning was frightening for Fu in the bearded lady kind of way.
So it's three cheers from Fu for Rhyce The Retired.

In spite of being a purveyor of the Dark arts - Rhyce Lightning was my favourite cork in the ocean of recent.

With more run than a Big Day Out portaloo, coupled to a wonderful sense of no direction and a cluster **** kick. Lightning was frightening for Fu in the bearded lady kind of way.
So it's three cheers from Fu for Rhyce The Retired.
I've missed the Fu!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rhyce Shaw announces retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back