Club Focus Richmond 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

I agree on the pumping things up but I legit don't remember a time where I've heard so much about everyone wanting to trade into this one. Like, we have talk of a perenial bottom 2 team trading a F1 for pick 9

I think draft picks do have different values depending on the draft and Freo have lucked into one where 7ish to 14ish have more value than normal. It's probably half the reason Boltons even gettable.
Yep, what people are inferring is that for pick 9 and 10 this year you should get a BETTER combo than Caddy and Flanders.

Outrageous to think that’s the case.
Time will tell I spose, and there are plenty that are much closer to this draft than me to speak to that. But I reckon it puts it into context how much of a big call it is.

Haha, I cant give you an answer on this no matter how times you ask. There's 50 intangibles I dont know that impact the decision. In a vaccum, 9 and 16 because 16 seems to be missing on the players that would interest me in the draft (it misses Berry and Twomey then has like 5 talls I have no interest in)
Ok ill take the choice out of your hands

9,10,16 get cleaned up by Richmond for B1 & B2 and freo can have Oliver Hannaford with the St kilda pick
and freo get the best of both worlds ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Richmond 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back