Club Focus Richmond 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Swap Baker for Duggan and ask yourself if you're making that trade. If so, I'd like to offer you Duggan + 26 for 11.
I have seen you post this example a few times and can understand why and how you feel but you need to chill
The difference between Duggan & Baker is We dont want Duggan and have not chased him
3 teams wanted and had offers for baker on big money and the eagles had the biggest offer and have won his selection as his next club.

1 player is in demand the other is not so thats why the eagles will pay up the deal will get done
Pretty sure no eagles supporter will be happy and most likely some Richmond supporters will be dissapointed
most eagles supporters feel pick #23 is fine due to the state of your list and most Richmond supporters feel #14 which will be #17 is fine but end of the day there could be a spud at #14 and a gun at #23 its 9 spot difference but it is what it is

Its only a game

I have seen you post this example a few times and can understand why and how you feel but you need to chill
The difference between Duggan & Baker is We dont want Duggan and have not chased him
3 teams wanted and had offers for baker on big money and the eagles had the biggest offer and have won his selection as his next club.

1 player is in demand the other is not so thats why the eagles will pay up the deal will get done
Pretty sure no eagles supporter will be happy and most likely some Richmond supporters will be dissapointed
most eagles supporters feel pick #23 is fine due to the state of your list and most Richmond supporters feel #14 which will be #17 is fine but end of the day there could be a spud at #14 and a gun at #23 its 9 spot difference but it is what it is

Its only a game
Baker is OOC. 23 or a marginal pick upgrade probably gets it done.

LOL Adam Cooney trying to make sure we remain at the bottom for another 37 years

View attachment 2127758

Reckon he must have a Bigfooty account.
Anytime I see or hear Cooney I instantly change channel. I don’t think there is anyone else in the footy media as stupid as Cooney.

Are the Richmond player trades dependent on one another going through or are they totally separate

All 3 are separate but they will all be fascinating to see the outcomes.

Are the Richmond player trades dependent on one another going through or are they totally separate
I doubt the Baker trade would be reliant on our other trades #14 with something going back is predicted
Bolton is totally independent and looking like 2/3 of freo's 1st rounders
Rioli is pretty much straight out for #6 and if there is an extra like #23 or #29 we have enough junk to give back
Brisbane 1st rounder is basically for later picks

The only trades that would have to wait or held up would be upgrading picks

Blair Hartley could just about take the week off and rock up the last day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one you think falls first

From afar it looks like the Rioli one seems the most advanced
Probably Rioli would be my guess then the Bolton deal if that actually goes through as it looks like we are a fair way out and Blair seems to have his war face on

Its only a game
Does Richmond want any players this off season. If stringer goes to gws, does Riccardi have any appeal?

Perhaps Riccardi, 15 for 10 or something like that?

Tinfoil hat on here, got a theory that discussions were had on increasing Graham's salary to get him to band 2 or 3 but West Coast and us decided to just leave it be and for them to rate him what they think he is worth. Eagles knowing they are getting Hawks first rounder and rate Baker at that level so happy to give it up and not commit too much salary cap to a guy like Graham. They probably wanted to keep as much cap space as possible for some future targets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Richmond 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back