Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a couple of questions about the Provisional Maurice Rioli Club and figured this place is probably best place for a good response.

What does it mean 'select' games? Does that mean smallest 5 or so matches?
What is the waitlist like for Tier 1/2? Obviously this is flexible and might move quicker now that we're s**t again.
Is the food any good? Or is it really all about the GF guarantee?
The place is often crowded. It's just a place to hang out and Richmond supporters to talk to each other. The food has limited options and isn't that good, but the beers are cheaper than buying at the MCG if you hang around the MCG pre-game.

The GF guarantee to probably the biggest attraction of it.

Time for the club to start pushing the 3 game buy 1 get 1 free deals like Carlton and Doggies
First 5000 through the gate on Saturday get a 3 game membership, now that the AFL in their wisdom removed the need for these to actually be paid for we should easily make 100k again.

I've got a couple of questions about the Provisional Maurice Rioli Club and figured this place is probably best place for a good response.

What does it mean 'select' games? Does that mean smallest 5 or so matches?
What is the waitlist like for Tier 1/2? Obviously this is flexible and might move quicker now that we're shit again.
Is the food any good? Or is it really all about the GF guarantee?
I think there's functions after every home game. I've only ever been to one function, I only brought the MRC membership for the grand final ticket guarantee. I signed up in 2015 I think, not knowing id be using it so soon, best decision I ever made. I'll never give up that membership.

Is MRC full now?

Time for the club to start pushing the 3 game buy 1 get 1 free deals like Carlton and Doggies
First 5000 through the gate on Saturday get a 3 game membership, now that the AFL in their wisdom removed the need for these to actually be paid for we should easily make 100k again.
I think the cfl needs to reinstate the $60 minimum to be counted in the official tally again. clubs are giving away too many free memberships and are allowed to count them in the tally now

carltoon will drop to 80k instantly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can get 3 game membership this week only for $65 adults $35 kids including a top deck seat to this week's game and a Dusty300 beanie

Page no longer exists guess they cant guarantee a seat. I reckon with the dusty membership they had an allocated bay in the top deck and its now sold out.

2 x wins, half the team injured, 17th on ladder and 95k+ members. Bloody good effort !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
and we count the old way unlike coll and carltoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back