Richmond to beat Freo say madtugger thinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the same sides we beat last year with a weaker team :cool:

:confused:SIMPLY put, minus Richo, Bowden and Brown, we are a younger team, though not at this point better!!!
We have some upside with the likes of Martin, Astbury, Taylor and Nason from last year's draft and Post from the year before, but we aren't going to be better until a year or two's time.

As for beating the teams we beat last year - one, Melbourne, has already beaten us! You can add Freo to the mix after this week. West Coast we won't get within a bull's roar of, neither Essendon for all their awfulness and North melbourne is line ball.
Don't leave us many wins.

Just astounds me daily that you can't see what the bulk of us can MT!

Just astounds me daily that you can't see what the bulk of us can MT!

Just astounds me daily that the bulk of you can't see what I can. :cool:
Of course our team is better off without Brown. The first month was always going to be pretty average for the forward line but Round 4 was the beginning with the arrival of Astbury and Taylor. Round 4 robbed us of defenders and midfield drive. This week is the first game where we have our forward line, midfield and defence close to full strength. This is the week we will be able to play the way we want to because we have almost all players available compared to Round 1-4 where we were missing 4 pieces to the puzzle each game. I think it's quite funny how you don't think we are capable of pushing Freo this week. I'm that confident about our team leading into Round 5 and beyond(with the 5 changes to the team coming up(that I'd back us to beat melbourne if we played them this Sunday :cool:

Just thought I would let you know im backing up my call earlier in the week.

$100 on richmond at the line at $1.95 (if we get within 48 points I win)
$30 on richmond under 39points at $11

Well it looks like most of you will be looking pretty stupid tonight :cool:
You all said we'll get smashed by 10 goals. Will have to be a 90 point turnaround. Shows a lack of knowledge and lack of passion for the young talented team we support :eek:. Careless comments by most of you and a big Thumbs down to Truetiger for actually thinking it was so funny that I said we'll do well that he even started a thread ;)

No chance.

We don't match up well at all.

Sandilands will kill us.

Pavlich will dominate us wherever he plays.

They have depth through the midfield where we are underdone.

They are fit and playing to their structures while we have youngsters who haven't got the fitness nor the strength to go with their seasoned campaigners.

Good result would be getting within 10 goals.
\

you can just substitute a few names here and this description will fit any team vs richmond. its pretty clear why they are spoon favourites

I now sincerly hope that something ridiculous happens.
I translated that as we will kick your brains in .I hope for your sake Foley plays because the rest of your on ball division is useless. I can comfortably come over to the Richmond board and take the piss whilst seemingly care for your demise because I know it has no chance at all of biting me on the bum.
We might have a very bad day and still win by 4-5 goals.In reality you will be lucky to kick 2 goals in any case.
Claremont and Richmond would be a better game, Claremont would most likely win.
Don't you guys play Geelong at skilled in round 6? Good luck with that!

Are you multi-nicking Rodney, or did a rabid Freo supporter steal your details and you don't seem to mind?

Just thought I would let you know im backing up my call earlier in the week.

$100 on richmond at the line at $1.95 (if we get within 48 points I win)
$30 on richmond under 39points at $11

Grats mate :thumbsu:

I read this at half time, and was nervous for ya, lol.

How dya go watching the last qtr? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond to beat Freo say madtugger thinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back