Richmond vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Without the umpire's help each week he'd be lucky to be as good as Andrew Swallow.
Try telling the Richmond fans. It's pathetic how they defend him, today he's had 5 dubious free kicks for, zero against - despite getting caught holding the ball numerous times.

If he swapped bodies with Ashley Mcgrath he wouldn't have a single free kick for, and about 9 against. It's disgusting and has influenced the match.

Richmond have shown a lack of maturity in allowing a game to just peter on like this. Will be surprised if we win a final, list still needs time.

Lions have played with heart despite being undermanned, have to give them that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking game, and holding your ground with a forearm in the back is not a free umpires. Even your boss said so :thumbsdown:

Try telling the Richmond fans. It's pathetic how they defend him, today he's had 5 dubious free kicks for, zero against - despite getting caught holding the ball numerous times.

If he swapped bodies with Ashley Mcgrath he wouldn't have a single free kick for, and about 9 against. It's disgusting and has influenced the match.
U seem angry, surely over last week by now?

Some of the worst "look at me" umpiring I've ever seen. That one with the short grey hair is gonna bust a nut over all his glorious 50's today.
Yeah, I liked it as much as Trent "Throw my arms in the air" Cotchin.

Both right up there, don't you think? :)

Daniel Jackson is a flog.
And a complete s***t-tuck who wouldn't impact any other team in the comp. He'll become the least talented player to play in a final when Richmond bow out in week 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back