Game Day Richmond vs GWS, round 12, Sydney Showgrounds, June 4, 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not 32 possession 2012 Cotch, he’s pop up and inspire the team with 10-15 crucial possessions Cotch

Was huge in those last 5 mins. No one else was going to do it

He also set the tone in the first quarter with his work in the contest

I pose the question. What did Brad Johnson achieve in his illustrious (cough cough) 364 game career playing for the meat tray pub team formerly known as Footscray. He's such a jealous prick of our recent success.

Just started watching... Cotch looked vintage Cotch for a few minutes in the back end of the quarter.
Just saw in the highlights, Jack Ross' bullet to Bolton earlier in the game. Very nice.

He’s not 32 possession 2012 Cotch, he’s pop up and inspire the team with 10-15 crucial possessions Cotch

Was huge in those last 5 mins. No one else was going to do it
Yep that’s exactly what he gives us these days..
is it enough tho?

Just started watching... Cotch looked vintage Cotch for a few minutes in the back end of the quarter.
Just saw in the highlights, Jack Ross' bullet to Bolton earlier in the game. Very nice.
Yeah, first quarter was first class second quarter back to our best:( GWS is doing what we did in the vfl bad kicking for goal should be in front. Hope they don't do what we did and win it on the siren:'(

We just took a decent punch from GWS and still go in 3 goals up at halftime. Frustrating at times, but, still in front and can only get better. Good signs we hit back late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Clarke can't find the ball right enough now, and he's as soft as butter - but, gee it's nice to have an excellent kick floating around the forward line getting it a couple of times a game.
Think by the end of next year he will be our best user at the club

Hopefully as he continues to grow and bulk up he becomes stronger in the contest as well

I pose the question. What did Brad Johnson achieve in his illustrious (cough cough) 364 game career playing for the meat tray pub team formerly known as Footscray. He's such a jealous prick of our recent success.
He won a couple of Charlie Sutton medals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back