Preview Richmond vs GWS, Round 2, MCG, 27 March 2022

Will the Tigers bounce back against GWS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those saying Bolton is out, Dimma said in his press conference that it's just a management issue and he'll play.
Going to need a big performance from him, Graham and whoever else comes in to play through the middle if we are to stand any chance.

GWS are loaded for midfielders and with a few outs, those playing are really going need to dig in so we can compete and hopefully break even with them at center bounce and stoppages.

Going to be tough but let's see how we go, I am confident Tarrant can handle Hogan so that's -5 goals for the Giants already

Lol whats meant to be wrong with Bolton? Can we just call it a year allready.

This Giants team beat up on us late last year. I was at a wedding earlier this year, one of their players attended. Nice guy but they really dont like Richmond, Collingwood or the Dogs much at all. He really played the Vic bias card when I asked what went wrong in finals those years. If they get a chance to smash us they will.

It'll be a Sunday squad so my guess will be...

OUT: Prestia, Riewoldt
IN: McIntosh, Ralphsmith, Dow, Parker, Martyn

Broad, Tarrant, Gibcus
Rioli, Grimes, Short
McIntosh, Cotchin, Pickett
Edwards, Balta, Bolton
Baker, Lynch, Castagna
Nankervis, Graham, Ross
I/C (from): Soldo, Martin, Ralphsmith, Aarts, Dow, Parker, Martyn

And my tip for the final team will be:

OUT: Prestia, Riewoldt, Martin
IN: McIntosh, Ralphsmith, Parker

Not great reading, but that's where we're at sadly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those saying Bolton is out, Dimma said in his press conference that it's just a management issue and he'll play.
Going to need a big performance from him, Graham and whoever else comes in to play through the middle if we are to stand any chance.

GWS are loaded for midfielders and with a few outs, those playing are really going need to dig in so we can compete and hopefully break even with them at center bounce and stoppages.

Going to be tough but let's see how we go, I am confident Tarrant can handle Hogan so that's -5 goals for the Giants already
You represent your alias very well indeed

No need to panic..
Get Dusty back into the midfield full time, (if he plays) Ross away from the wing, and Balta and Baker back down forward as per the preseason games, and stop switching too many of them around thinking they're all stars that can play anywhere.
Also sort out the center bounce stuff utilizing some of our bigger bodies more often, other than the 8 different combo's in 1 quarter stuff.

No need to panic..
Get Dusty back into the midfield full time, (if he plays) Ross away from the wing, and Balta and Baker back down forward as per the preseason games, and stop switching too many of them around thinking they're all stars that can play anywhere.
Also sort out the center bounce stuff utilizing some of our bigger bodies more often, other than the 8 different combo's in 1 quarter stuff.

Does my head in we think all of our players can switch positions yeah Balta is fine , but play to strengths simple as that Baker was one of the best back pockets in the game in 2020.

Lol whats meant to be wrong with Bolton? Can we just call it a year allready.

This Giants team beat up on us late last year. I was at a wedding earlier this year, one of their players attended. Nice guy but they really dont like Richmond, Collingwood or the Dogs much at all. He really played the Vic bias card when I asked what went wrong in finals those years. If they get a chance to smash us they will.

Tell him to have a cry over his premiership medallion , oh wait . 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back