VFL Richmond vs North Melbourne - Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Got nothing to do with your last point, but it was as stupid as it gets from a campaigner who has so little brain cells and a ******* s**t attitude.

This is why he was projected as a top 10 pick and fell. Attitude won’t allow him to make it.
You are being just as emotional as Sonsie was when he threw the punch

I was standing 10m away, wasn't any sound of impact. North player took a dive.

Nah he’s ******* terrible.

Delist. You don’t hold onto these types.
im for keeping him only cos we're shit outta draft picks and have a few retirees, plus i'd be delisting ralphsmith before him if we only need to get rid of 1 player outside of trading

we don't have any KPDs in the 2s atm outside of biggy and ben miller, but ben miller is being played fwd/ruck, so hopefully colina rises from the grave and learns how to play footy or we pick up a mature ruck in the rookie draft and miller can go back

Next week as the AFL team is still playing any AFL listed player can play VFL against Collingwood.

However if we win only AFL players that have played a minimum of 5, and a maximum of 12, VFL games, can play in the VFL finals

So next week is the last VFL game that Ralphsmith, Mansell, Miller and Ryan can play.

Soldo has only played 7 AFL games but I think he only has played 4 VFL games, so a tough decision to 'drop' Soldo for Ryan against Power might be smart, especially with both of today's rucks to not be available.

Cumberland, Dow and Rioli Jnr can all come back in to play VFL finals

Next week as the AFL team is still playing any AFL listed player can play VFL against Collingwood.

However if we win only AFL players that have played a minimum of 5, and a maximum of 12, VFL games, can play in the VFL finals

So next week is the last VFL game that Ralphsmith, Mansell, Miller and Ryan can play.

Soldo has only played 7 AFL games but I think he only has played 4 VFL games, so a tough decision to 'drop' Soldo for Ryan against Power might be smart, especially with both of today's rucks to not be available.

Cumberland, Dow and Rioli Jnr can all come back in to play VFL finals
hope the club plans strategically for it, ryan for soldo makes sense

hell if we really want to win the VFL finals, miller for soldo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were the one on the knoll bro, I was on the fence with a coffee in one hand and a cookie in the other.

And I ain't taking the rap for you again lol

I've looked at it with the benefit of infra-red and you can be seen clearly delivering a fore-arm jolt to the victim. As he is a Lygon St refugee there is also a racial element to the attack, so you are in a lot of trouble GAP. :)

We need to value our list spots more. Wasting a spot on Bradtke was just stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably would have said the same about Young last season.

Bradtke hasn't even been in an elite system for 12 months.

Gets to more and more contests and gets his hands to a lot of balls just not holding them.

Gets another year as a rookie for mine

We need to value our list spots more. Wasting a spot on Bradtke was just stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn’t mind us taking the punt on a KPF, and realistically it is/was always going to be a long shot .

He made it through to preseason selection so he wasn’t on many radars.

From what I’ve seen lacks athleticism ( contrary to Peter Germans assessment) and doesn’t have a great set of dukes. There’s got to be better long shots out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back