Richo is KING of the G!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarka said:
No it's because you keep on carrying on about an issue that's been proven wrong in about 6 different threads.

Richo is great for footy
Im simply stating what happened in the game you are being an idiot saying melbourne didnt flood.

what threads have i not replyed to?

itsintheblood said:
Tripe?? Is there a player in the afl at this time of the year who is fit and ready to go? Every single player would be carrying some sort of niggling injury. It's the nature of the game.

And yet there's still lot of players performing well even with niggling injuries

itsintheblood said:
To say holland is a better player or pulled his pants down because he's a better player is just crap. Richo took a couple of huge grabs in the last qtr which holland had no hope of stopping.

Holland went off the ground injured when Richo took those marks, thanks for helping to prove my theory :thumbsu:
There's no coincidence that Richo suddenly became a much better player when Holland went off the ground injured, or are you trying to tell me all of a sudden his hand didn't hurt? If he could play like that in the last quarter why couldn't he do that in the first 3?
The answer is because Holland didn't let him.

itsintheblood said:
And if you can only remember one moment when richo cracked the sads because his teammate didnt kick the ball to him then you're doing pretty poorly.

Nah, I can remember 4 just from that day, that one was even more funny because the tiggers actually scored a goal nd the big sook still wasn't happy :D . But as I said when I posted that comment it was my favourite Richo moment, but feel free to mis-quote me again to make yourself feel better if you think it will help you in the future :thumbsu:

beaver's army said:
in one thread you just posted **** so didnt think it was worth replying to since all you did was quote people and say nothing else and looked like you gave up.

You're the one that didn't respond to the discussion, how does that make me the one who 'gave up'? :rolleyes:

I think we forgot about the Bowden sisters. Coudl they have less effect on a game with so many possessions. A real worry about the future of the Tigers.

The Tigers started with three extra in defence!!!
If melbourne hold their structure they are going to have three extra in their defence as well.. logical isn't it??

Neutral_observer said:
the alleged 'King of the G' got a footballing lesson by none other than Dutchy Holland last week

he must have got some tips of Nicho on how to completely embarrass Richardson

In the last ten games against Melb Richo has averaged 3.3 goals 1.8 behinds and 8.6 marks.

I can now see why Melbourne supporters are taking the opportunity to bag him. He has been a thorn in your side.

This thread is about congraulating someone of a record achieved over his career. To bag him on one performance (which i could argue about but won't on this thread) shows a complete lack of class and style.

Jarka and Neutral Observer I am talking about you.

Jarka said:
Holland went off the ground injured when Richo took those marks,

He was injured in the marking contest that resulted in Richo passing the ball to Pettifer who missed the goal.

It was his last mark of the final quarter so please get your information correct.

Neutral_observer said:
the alleged 'King of the G' got a footballing lesson by none other than Dutchy Holland last week

he must have got some tips of Nicho on how to completely embarrass Richardson

Dutchy Holland is such a gun player. Best defender in the AFL. Beat a guy who was playing with one arm. I wonder why we ever let holland go. The other half of the 2nd worst football brothers to ever have played the game.

Jarka said:
So how many did the great Richo kick on Holland?
Your point sounds a lot less impressive when its corrected

"So how many did the great Richo kick when he was double teamed by Holland and Rivers?"

Answer? Zero, but as soon as he was one on one he kicked 2 in 5 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo is KING of the G!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back