Ricky Dyson

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi welcome to BigFooty

If you read the forums, you will realise that Dyson will probably be one of the most picked up players in the 2008 DT.

Also, Coughlan is good value but many people will probably wait until a few rounds in to get him, just to see how he goes.

Good luck!
:thumbsu:

Hi welcome to BigFooty

If you read the forums, you will realise that Dyson will probably be one of the most picked up players in the 2008 DT.

Also, Coughlan is good value but many people will probably wait until a few rounds in to get him, just to see how he goes.

Good luck!
:thumbsu:

Summed up nicely :thumbsu:

what are the advantages of picking dyson over houli?

I currently have Houli and am now considering picking Dyson, mainly because of Dysons games factor..

would love some feedback though

why only supercoach tippaz??

I would think Dyson is much more suited to Dream Team. In pre season he seemed to stroll behind the ball and take a few loose marks (this should increase in the season proper due to been able to kick backwards)

This is not overly rewarded in Supercoach as loose marks are worth only the 1. Dont see him been a hard ball or loose ball get player either...most of his possessions will probably come on the end of a handball or a kick (handball receives are only 1 point in supercoach.

But ive never been a great supercoach so i'd like to hear your reasons for having him there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you say that J Sherman would be a better pick up than Dyson?
Nope. Dyson is in for a great year this year. Sherman was good in 2006, had a shocker last year. So it is more risky to get Sherman than Dyson IMO.

Nope. Dyson is in for a great year this year. Sherman was good in 2006, had a shocker last year. So it is more risky to get Sherman than Dyson IMO.
Why, sherman was injured most of last year and that was a big factor in his disappointment. Dyson has had minimal excuses for being a dud. Plus brisbane's team is looking much better than essendons which must enhance shermans prospects.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricky Dyson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back