Ricky Dyson

Remove this Banner Ad

why only supercoach tippaz??

I would think Dyson is much more suited to Dream Team. In pre season he seemed to stroll behind the ball and take a few loose marks (this should increase in the season proper due to been able to kick backwards)

This is not overly rewarded in Supercoach as loose marks are worth only the 1. Dont see him been a hard ball or loose ball get player either...most of his possessions will probably come on the end of a handball or a kick (handball receives are only 1 point in supercoach.

But ive never been a great supercoach so i'd like to hear your reasons for having him there

couldn't find a spot.

but it's okay - i've got him in both now (tweaked my team a million times today :D)

Hi Guys, just letting you know ive taken your advise and now have both Houli & Dyson. Ive dropped Prismall as he wasn't named for Geelong.

thanks for the feedback

ran around with seemingly no intention of touching the ball
donut at quarter time
one more chance next week

lonergan seemed the better player/value

lol. i got him. what an absolute shock of a game. he only just got over lucas, who i also got, at the second half. man today was not a good dt day.

people should'nt panick just yet !!!! he still has 2 more games to recover.... however if his next game is a shocker like today by all means dump him ...... but just wait and see.... If you have stanton then your stuffed, cos of his high price he's gonna need massive scores next 2 games so his price does'nt drop !!!! at least dyson can recover !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

people should'nt panick just yet !!!! he still has 2 more games to recover.... however if his next game is a shocker like today by all means dump him ...... but just wait and see.... If you have stanton then your stuffed, cos of his high price he's gonna need massive scores next 2 games so his price does'nt drop !!!! at least dyson can recover !!!!

i am not gonna risk another bad score with him, there is no way he will average 80 and go up in price the way he played today

round 1 counts only once so he will drop at round 3 but if he does okay here onwards, his price will go back up at round 4.

What do people make of today's performance? It was rare to see Dyson within 10 metres of the ball for most of the day!
The Houli-Douli wagon is going to get pretty heavy me thinks.
If Coughlan is named for Round 3, I might keep Dyson and see how cogs goes. Could escape with a straight-swap perhaps. Unless, of course, Dyson decides to get his act into gear before then.

What do people make of today's performance? It was rare to see Dyson within 10 metres of the ball for most of the day!
The Houli-Douli wagon is going to get pretty heavy me thinks.
If Coughlan is named for Round 3, I might keep Dyson and see how cogs goes. Could escape with a straight-swap perhaps. Unless, of course, Dyson decides to get his act into gear before then.

Yeah I'm thinking something similar... Dyson was only really a test run as there were a few risky options in that price range... Wait a few weeks, so where the value is and if Dyson doesn't improve much just off him... I've got 30 odd K in the bank, so have a bit of scope to trade him out.

Will give him another week to assess my options, pretty pissed off at the moment but no point trading after a week when the values aren't changing.

If he gets sub 50 next week then he's out from my team, don't know who to get for him, i'll have a heap of cash so may go for a 400k'er.

He had 88% TOG, wtf?!

Yeah I haven't really watched players as closely as I have since starting DT this year, but he looked terrible...wasn't getting in and under, wasn't presenting anywhere, and more or less looked like he was playing under 9's and running after the play the whole time. He just didn't look like he had what the commentators like to call a "football brain".

I'm hoping this was just an off week and he can do better than 22 next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricky Dyson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back