Rumour rift between players at the kennel

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough
It just seemed you were trying to shut down a voice you didn't like, my bad.

I have no idea what's going on in the inner sanctum. Their was something wrong at Manuka in round one with the effort though, that I do know.
I get that, it seems the norm here unfortunatey.

Definitely not all good. Could be something innocent but equally something sinister.

At least four of our players seem in good spirits.

478874_e86124b2cee048bfe35a97e58b7ae296.JPG

478875_85094aedd8ed3f2b81c9ed02e0d6e68b.JPG

478876_d2f2567a98071c4bf7c25b6df72861d1.JPG
Now this isba scandal

How can anyone still be arguing when this has just been posted?

I think I want context, or is it more enjoyable without it?
I assume the players were challenged to come up with something more embarrassing than our performances in round 1 and 2.
They might have come close here.

Barrett has no contact within the club, he has admitted it himself. He just ‘reports’ really vague ‘facts’ and hopes for a reaction.

There’s problems, but I wouldn’t believe a word Barrett says about us. He’s negative with everyone, but especially us since Bev threatened to beat the shit out of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why do people call Barrett purple?

because it's the colour of his balls?
Shortened version of 'purple headed warrior' - yes even his nickname points to the fact he's a dick.

Rift at Dogs is across the board, club is toxic and players either partying or just don't care. Bevo has lost the group, who are unhappy with a number of things including the much hyped recruitment of Schache who seems to be spending as much time in Seymour as West Footscray these days.
Who is Seymour? And does he mind?

The Western Bulldogs have had a shit culture for a very long time, that relies on celebrating a chosen few and staying very stagnant to keep it that way. Players overthrowing coaches, everyone having these 'us or them' ultimatums at board, coaching, and playing levels... the joint is rotten and has been for quite a while. The fact they got a bunch of very average players to have the form of their life all at the same time is a great feat and Bevo has a lot to be proud of... he just used momentum, belief, and hype to their advantage and they absolutely just played for each other and their fans. Good on em. But the club? ****in cactus.

Also very very loose leashes on quite a few Dogs. Many of them are trash footballers but won a flag and get to do and take whatever they want because of it. Odd.

Nice rant.

Shortened version of 'purple headed warrior' - yes even his nickname points to the fact he's a dick.

What kind of idiot accepts others calling them that on television and radio, while at the same time expecting the public to take him seriously as a credible journalist?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour rift between players at the kennel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back