RIP Shinboner spirit

Remove this Banner Ad

There is one bloke who actually looks like he is trying and has any idea what 'Shinboner spirit' actually is. And he's gonna retire today.

North fans need to come to the conclusion we all have and that is you have grossly over achieved this year and to be honest, the future looks bleak.

Disgraceful effort today. Game was over at the 10 minute mark of the second quarter.

Going to watch some paint dry for a while as I can't be bothered watching the rest of this cakewalk.

Hang your heads in shame Kangaroos.

You idiot.

A team that 9/10 people had down for the spoon, make it to a preliminary final and you tell them to hang their heads in shame?

You should take a look at your drug driven side before telling others to hang their heads.

Regardless of how much they get done by today, they have had an outstanding year, and defied many many odds.

Disgraceful effort, I knew we were going to lose to Port but too many soft guys that just dont give a whimper after a bit of momentum from the opposition.

When it is getting tough you expect the leadership group to stand up, they have been ordinary in the finals.

You idiot.

A team that 9/10 people had down for the spoon, make it to a preliminary final and you tell them to hang their heads in shame?

You should take a look at your drug driven side before telling others to hang their heads.

Regardless of how much they get done by today, they have had an outstanding year, and defied many many odds.

That doesn't mean shit. We are a team like all others. We were predicted for the spoon because of performances like this. So what if did better than expected. When you look back can you actually say the Kangaroos were ever the real deal? We beat the easy teams and won a few against the better teams, lose by 106 points then beat a pathetic team playing not so well and now this.

There is one bloke who actually looks like he is trying and has any idea what 'Shinboner spirit' actually is. And he's gonna retire today.

North fans need to come to the conclusion we all have and that is you have grossly over achieved this year and to be honest, the future looks bleak.

Disgraceful effort today. Game was over at the 10 minute mark of the second quarter.

Going to watch some paint dry for a while as I can't be bothered watching the rest of this cakewalk.

So where does this leave Hawthorn's effort last week? Off to Launceston with you.

let's give kangaroos football club the credit it deserves

it only lost by 100 points to the clear premiership favourite
it still managed to kick 5 of its first 10 goals against hawthorn without umpire assistance
and they've only gone more than an hour of game time without kicking a goal today

impressive

what, the kangaroos have been asking for some respect and credit all season and today's performance has merited the above respect

You idiot.

Go tank another year you toss!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it funny. After the win last week, the footballing world was admitting that this 'Shinboner Spirit' does exist. Now that we lose against Port, suddenly our team is pretty much over, our spirit is gone, and we're moving to the Gold Coast. I know we've played poorly today, but don't forget that our side is badly depleted. A few players injured and 3 of our most important players out injured. not to mention, Port have the home ground advantage aswell as an entire weeks break. I expect the Roos to come out firing next year, once we get some of our stars back.

Ridiculous thread, specially considering it is started by a Hawks supporter.

The fact they were widely tiped for the spoon and made the Prelim suggest's it is alive and thriving.

Hawk supporters *sigh*

Ridiculous thread, specially considering it is started by a Hawks supporter.

The fact they were widely tiped for the spoon and made the Prelim suggest's it is alive and thriving.

Hawk supporters *sigh*
you know that this preliminary final is merely cosmetic and not at all representative of where the club is at

much like fremantle's appearance in a preliminary final last year

You idiot.

Ditto.
Well done Roos,sensational effort this year, did better than the Hawks which makes me think why this thread was started in the first place.the OP needs to get his hand off it.

you know that this preliminary final is merely cosmetic and not at all representative of where the club is at

much like fremantle's appearance in a preliminary final last year

Ha.

Why is it in all my years on this site, I have rarely if ever seen Roo's supporters carry on like the hawk supporter base does.

Someone who support's neither club care to explain this one too me?

Omg I hate Hawthorn. F*** off Hawthorn. F*** you Hawthorn supporters. You are the worst supporters. You come here and just give us s***. You're sore losers simple as that. You're so childish you Hawthorn supporters, you lose right and you winge off about the umpires because you're not man enough to say you lost fair and square. And so what do you do. Through the week you get ready to have a go at us. And give us the biggest s*** on Bigfooty i've seen while i've been on Bigfooty. You're a disgrace. This aint banter. This is just s***.

I'm sure we would have put up a better effort than the shit your team is dishing up now...

Agreed

Hawks had the forwards and mids but then you think they would have been without Crawf, Hodge and Lewis so no matter what Port were in the GF.

So obvious.

Everyone can thank Scott Lucas for getting Port into the GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

RIP Shinboner spirit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back