Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango by 1 goal in match of the round
Coolamon by 3 goals
Narrandera by 10 goals
Ganmain by 10 plus
Wagga maybe but Leeton will improve on last week, hopefully alot ?

Tips for the weekend;

MCUE easily over the Hawks
Leeton over the Tigers in a close one
Narrandera over the Saints at headquarters
GGGM just over the Swans at Exies
Coolamon over Turvey in the match of the round

Not too many surprise's from the weekend. Nrth Wagga got to within 9pts of the Eagles on Sat night. The Hawks had a horror day at Mango, losing Perkins, Crowhurst and Whyman for what look like lengthy periods. Can any one comment on Perko's condition?
Any other news??

Not too many surprise's from the weekend. Nrth Wagga got to within 9pts of the Eagles on Sat night. The Hawks had a horror day at Mango, losing Perkins, Crowhurst and Whyman for what look like lengthy periods. Can any one comment on Perko's condition?
Any other news??

Whyman gone for the season from what it looks like. torn patella tendon or somthing along those lines, apparently the kneecap was up towards his quad. perkins apparently got a sharp knee in the ribs and might have damaged some cartilage, played on in a lot of pain.

Whyman gone for the season from what it looks like. torn patella tendon or somthing along those lines, apparently the kneecap was up towards his quad. perkins apparently got a sharp knee in the ribs and might have damaged some cartilage, played on in a lot of pain.

True Eddie gone 4 the season, Crowy about 6 weeks with an ankle injury and Perkins absolute hero played with 2 broken ribs & a collapsed lung & still managed 2 kick 5 goals legend in my book. From all reports the ground out at Mongalawd was not up to par plus the knee was just as hard.

Well guys it has been a while since i posted i have been off hunting timberwolves in the alaskan desert... And before you all throw me a welcome back party i would just like to bring up a debate from last year and give the leeton canteen a very big thumbs up:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:!!
The people involved with this canteen should really be proud of the job they are doing and this is just a way of recognising their efforts.. They have a vast array of hot food with hamburgers (whilst i didnt have one) added to the menu and let me just say from all reports everyone was happy with it.. the steak sandwiches were cooked to absolute perfection and the range of confectionary was also very good. The leeton canteen is easily the best ive been to this year and will be tough to beat!!
Would like to hear comments on all the other canteens around the region..

Yours in football,

RFL RESSIES

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take my hat off to turvey on saturday, these blokes were brilliant in the wet conditions never have i seen a side move the ball so well and against quality opposition. Turvey big contenders come september!

Now for you hawks on here, whats morale seem to be at the club atm?
whats rickys imput like? i watched 2nd half on sunday and he looks disinterested, slow and soft?!! When i look at your side on paper you blokes should be pushing hard for finals.
seems NO perkins is going to hurt and newson doesnt look like filling the void because he doesnt seem anything near his best. but in saying that there was a young skinny kid that was ok and another kori lad who had pace to burn but didnt have much help..

What is going on in leeton? what are the reasons for them being 0 and 3 when they were meant to be the team to beat? are they spending to much time at the leeton canteen before games eating pies making them slow

What is going on in leeton? what are the reasons for them being 0 and 3 when they were meant to be the team to beat? are they spending to much time at the leeton canteen before games eating pies making them slow

Media Didn't do their homework, yes we picked up a couple handy players but also lost half of last years grandfinal team, 5 of last years onballers gone and CHF & FF to boot, how can they be classed as team to beat with that kind of player drain ????. In saying that, they will still improve and will be battling for that 5th spot that is up for grabs, the other four spots are already reserved.

Which would be a fair enough excuse cos damn that canteen is good:D:D

Yours in football,

RFL RESSIES

Media Didn't do their homework, yes we picked up a couple handy players but also lost half of last years grandfinal team, 5 of last years onballers gone and CHF & FF to boot, how can they be classed as team to beat with that kind of player drain ????. In saying that, they will still improve and will be battling for that 5th spot that is up for grabs, the other four spots are already reserved.

who owns the 4 reserved spots then???

Well guys it has been a while since i posted i have been off hunting timberwolves in the alaskan desert...
RFL RESSIES
Aussie Rules and an Aussie pie (none better than in Leeton) -you can't beat that -can't be found in Kenai, Kodiak or Brooks Range, for all their attractions.

Yeah, righto...

Great to see Wagga Tigers struggling at the moment. Will Pavitt play first grade this year or just gonna run around in the magoos?

tips for this week

gggm over north wagga by 80
coolamon over hawks by 25
turvey in a close one against mango
tigers over griffith by 35
leeton over narrandera by 12

anyone form gggm or north wagga got anything to say about last weeks game.. with north wagga takin lions to 3 quarters.. are the saints improving or did the lions just have an off day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back