Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second that Bingo, coolamon did what coolamon do best and that is self-distruct! In fighting and factions. Poor bastards.

Another premiership to GGGM. What an awesome footy club. Strong and unified, must be a great culture out there, and they don't air their dirty linen in public.

I strongly doubt that the person having a go at the Coolamon coach after the event is anyone associated with GGGM.

grongey sums it up doesnt he. Ganmain just go about their business every year and have come up trumps yet again. 5 of the last 6 flags, will be an era that will be remembered forever and their is no doubt the club can continue this great period.

getting back to rise above about Sam Milne, the kid is a genius. His attitude and work ethic is that of someone who hell bent on giving the highest level a red hot crack. Tough, skills left and right, smart in and under and outside. the only thing wrong with him is that he needs to grow!

well done to the other grades on winning the flags, first time i have tipped correctly for all 3 grades but shocking with the BOG's as usual.

Geelong by 6 points, ablett to claim the three-peat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes sense, he's got family connections out there apparently. Have also heard that perkins was likely to keep the position after an impressive fill in job. Tend to feel a bit for them considering they made the effort this year to bring in a high profile coach, players etc only to have there pants pulled down by bludgers.

Makes sense, he's got family connections out there apparently. Have also heard that perkins was likely to keep the position after an impressive fill in job. Tend to feel a bit for them considering they made the effort this year to bring in a high profile coach, players etc only to have there pants pulled down by bludgers.

Sorry i was meant to say Jackson Coaching East Wagga but now not sure if you say perkins has got the job.. Maybe co-coaches perhaps?
Alot of people said Perkins did a good fill in roll but if the club is wanting a new direction and culture change id definetly want jackson as coach before perkins, nothing against the Perkins or anything like that but i think Jacko would bring some much needed professionalism to the club and perhaps drag a few Tigers with him.

If any of this is true then East Wagga would be stupid to give Perkins the job over someone like Chris Jackson..Your've only got to see how Perkins carries on in Pubs he's a lunatic. I cant believe East Wagga would want this man to be the face of there Club.
East Wagga need to get rid of there Dead Wood Culture to move forward.

Puttputt iam only going off what was on the grapefruit vine, as you possibly are? But the co-coaches idea would possibly be a winner for them, to keep all parties happy if nothing else.

Footydork i have been told by a few from out that way that the moment perko got the fill in job he accepted his responsibilities both on and off the field rather professionally and correct me if iam wrong but i havent heard of any unsavoury incidents out that way all year from him or anyone else bar maybe 1 or 2 from the fat coach they had at the start.

Put it this way there isnt a club in the region that wouldnt welcome him if he was looking around for a new home. correct?

Anyway why are we talkin about them on this thread didnt the AFL/Gullie combo shaft them and north wagga to the farrer ?? There's a couple of games that'll be interesting next year!

Puttputt iam only going off what was on the grapefruit vine, as you possibly are? But the co-coaches idea would possibly be a winner for them, to keep all parties happy if nothing else.

Footydork i have been told by a few from out that way that the moment perko got the fill in job he accepted his responsibilities both on and off the field rather professionally and correct me if iam wrong but i havent heard of any unsavoury incidents out that way all year from him or anyone else bar maybe 1 or 2 from the fat coach they had at the start.

Put it this way there isnt a club in the region that wouldnt welcome him if he was looking around for a new home. correct?

You didn't see him running along the roof tops at 96 at 3am a few weeks ago or being charged by police a week before that lol

My evaluation might of seemed alittle harsh and in no way am i doubting his Football ability, my only point im trying to make is what can he bring to the Club that is new?
I totally agree with your previous post of co coaches then that way all parties are happy.

Don't know if Jackson would be keen on co-coaching, maybe have Perko as assistant and get him to prove himself off the field.

Saw Perko half cut drinking piss with some of his first graders the day before they played Narrandera over there too. Probably not setting a good example for first grade coach.

On other news, where to Sam Keenan??? Told to go by Hoppers, Not even wanted to stay on and play.

Shit aye, the hawkies done well to keep that quiet, the roof top of '96, you mean the dance floor?? Lol. The piss drinking does seem to be a problem out that way ill agree with ya there, probably cost them a handful of games and in the end a spot in the RFL this year. Maybe they do need someone of sterner qualities.

I heard keenan to nth wagga with Lyoydy (ex bombers) both playing outta the square. Could be bullshit though :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You didn't see him running along the roof tops at 96 at 3am a few weeks ago or being charged by police a week before that lol

My evaluation might of seemed alittle harsh and in no way am i doubting his Football ability, my only point im trying to make is what can he bring to the Club that is new?
I totally agree with your previous post of co coaches then that way all parties are happy.
I dont know who you are ya little noofer but the only roof perko has been on he fell off of ,and broke his wrist at work.You hang shite on east waggas culture and post from the Palm and Pawn.Some what of a contradiction one might think.

I think you might be full of shit mate, I happen to know the bloke that was up on the roof of 96 and it wasn't Ben Perkins... You need to get your facts straight before you start talking about peoples private life on here I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back