Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
think ur a bit harsh on perko. off field issues aside (which a fair amount of clubs have), i've heard perko has been the sensible one that gets disgrunted at his players attempting to fight and has tried too straighten out the culture in the retrospect. i go out alot and have never ever seen perko causing trouble or involved in any.

I dont know who you are ya little noofer but the only roof perko has been on he fell off of ,and broke his wrist at work.You hang shite on east waggas culture and post from the Palm and Pawn.Some what of a contradiction one might think.

Noofa??? Geeze that's abit Rich coming from you Gribble who's the biggest Noofa in town. Maybe you should stick to selling dodgy cars and running your Gay Bar. As for Perko i have no idea what he's done at work im talking about Him running the roof tops at 3am, If you want to deny it then thats fine but there was only 30 witnesses watching it unfold in historics.. Just ask any Mango or North Wagga Player who was there.

I think you might be full of shit mate, I happen to know the bloke that was up on the roof of 96 and it wasn't Ben Perkins... You need to get your facts straight before you start talking about peoples private life on here I think.

The only Persoon need s to get facts straight is you mate. Im 1 of 30 blokes who watched it unfold pissing my pants. It's admirable that your sticking up for him when you obviously have no idea what happend nor was there. :thumbsu:

I think you might be full of shit mate, I happen to know the bloke that was up on the roof of 96 and it wasn't Ben Perkins... You need to get your facts straight before you start talking about peoples private life on here I think.

I can also confirm the roof story after roms it was very funny incident by all reports.
Anyways all the best to East wagga hopefully they can keep all parties concerned happy.

Is there anyone leaving turvey park to join Wheatley at jets?

So a bloke shows a bit of enthusiasm in his after hours job of chimney sweeping, while all you fellas stand around drinkin piss and laughing at him, he's making a bit of extra coin to put food on the table...... Fair dinkum give the man a break! :D:rolleyes:

The only Persoon need s to get facts straight is you mate. Im 1 of 30 blokes who watched it unfold pissing my pants. It's admirable that your sticking up for him when you obviously have no idea what happend nor was there. :thumbsu:

But i think the point may be that what goes on the trip stays on the trip. If it's about footy put it on here, if it's not, best not!:thumbsu:

But i think the point may be that what goes on the trip stays on the trip. If it's about footy put it on here, if it's not, best not!:thumbsu:

My original post about this matter was about football if you go back and read it. I simply gave my oppinion that Jackson is the man for the job and not perko and then i simply give my reasons why i thought this.
I would of happily left it at that until certain people accused me of dreaming up the story of Perko on the roof. :thumbsu:

My original post about this matter was about football if you go back and read it. I simply gave my oppinion that Jackson is the man for the job and not perko and then i simply give my reasons why i thought this.
I would of happily left it at that until certain people accused me of dreaming up the story of Perko on the roof. :thumbsu:

So you obviously know both blokes pretty well footy dork?

Whats the pie eater doing, is he going to another club up there, or staying

the w***er should never play the game again let alone 4 a new club why did coolaman not want him even as a player?? saying something?? he carnt even play footy the only thing he has going is his name and his dad.. cause he shore carnt get a kick around here. he should just go back to the shit hole he came from..

the w***er should never play the game again let alone 4 a new club why did coolaman not want him even as a player?? saying something?? he carnt even play footy the only thing he has going is his name and his dad.. cause he shore carnt get a kick around here. he should just go back to the shit hole he came from..

Coolamon did offer him to be just a player, so he obviously wants to continue coaching or it wasn't enough money.

Gee mate, keep your chin up, dont get all emotional. Just asking if he is going to play or coach again up there. Go cry somewhere else, not at my question. He must of got a kick, i saw he was rated in the top 10 players up there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee mate, keep your chin up, dont get all emotional. Just asking if he is going to play or coach again up there. Go cry somewhere else, not at my question. He must of got a kick, i saw he was rated in the top 10 players up there
he didnt get a kick in the game that counted definitely not in the best 10 players on grand final day

Seems like Daley boy hugo may be heading the hawks from a phone call just had, danny boy db home with Hugo dangerous on ball.
believe that hawks set to announce their co-coaches next week with cpl of recruits to, big keenan linked as well as player only. anyone heard of turvey new recruit who returnn home?

Seems like Daley boy hugo may be heading the hawks from a phone call just had, danny boy db home with Hugo dangerous on ball.
believe that hawks set to announce their co-coaches next week with cpl of recruits to, big keenan linked as well as player only. anyone heard of turvey new recruit who returnn home?

Porky pies. Hugo has signed with The Rock, Keenan wouldn't go back to the Farrer and I doubt Jackson would sign on as co coach when he could have the full job elsewhere. I think someone is using your account again Mr Gribble because I doubt even you would talk so much shit!

Today I was told that Matt Smith and Jade Hodge are heading back to Tasmania..

Jarrod Gornell to take over as coach.

If anyone is planning on travelling to the UK, the West London Wildcats need you!
We are the largest and most successful club in London, and quite probably outside of Australia. We field three teams across three divisions, catering for a range of abilities. In recent times we have been incredibly successful. In the premiership division we have won the last 6 flags in a row, and in the conference, we have won 9 out of the last 10!
Becoming a Wildcat offers many benefits including discounted travel, cheap drinks etc through our many sponsors. Plus it gives you the opportunity to meet like-minded people from all across the globe and have a kick of the footy!
wildcatsfc.co.uk
or e-mail
wildcatsrecruiting@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back