Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi Pollet to join Ondi at Turvey Park. Hear he is getting some big bucks. Not really sure why, I think he is overated. The hawks will really miss Ondi though, things aren't really looking up for East Wagga.

Levi can have his two fifty a game maybe get a start in a O & M second grade side.

wats there in the riverina to attract players from other comps ( higher competitions eg 0 & M) ....money is an issue for most clubs to attract players as well as the availabilty of jobs..oncewas maybe u can explain your comment a bit better?

10 years ago money was a problem, jobs was a problem but clubs still recruited from out side the league, e.g Craig McGough, Mark O'Leary, Pig Graham, Matt Hard and these people have stayed in the riverina for a long period of time if not still here.

Very keen to hear who the North Wagga recruit is? By the sounds of it the league will be stronger next year with a fair few recruits coming to town and not a great deal leaving. It should be an exciting year for the rfl (is only silly season though).

Glen Noryce will be North Wagga coach in 2009, as the shit about the AFL player is a ploy to attract players to the club. its full of shit.

surely the vanderfeen boys arent serious when nominating for the draft the last few years? good footballers but not that good.

bad luck to foley, hopefully a rookie list.

also noticed simon drum nominated.

the nominations last up to 3 years buddy..

u dont have to nominate every year
blokes who had interest in 2006 and nominated are still on the nomination list

What a load of shit you are now a confirmed w***er Eastlakes.

Nothing wrong at the Hawks

a confirmed w***er? for a personal opinion? and something which appears to be obvious from an outsiders view?

explain why oondi and levi, 2 of east waggas better players would leave, under the circumstances east wagga have signed a new coach, who appears to be bringing alot of enthusiasm to the job and a chance for the hawks to start afresh, yet 2 good players are leaving? thats just where im coming from in commenting there may be problems at the hawks..

and yet u can confirm me as a w***er?

a confirmed w***er? for a personal opinion? and something which appears to be obvious from an outsiders view?

explain why oondi and levi, 2 of east waggas better players would leave, under the circumstances east wagga have signed a new coach, who appears to be bringing alot of enthusiasm to the job and a chance for the hawks to start afresh, yet 2 good players are leaving? thats just where im coming from in commenting there may be problems at the hawks..

Mate, you must be just starting out in footy are you, here is reality check for ya - players come and go from clubs every year. And Orndi and Levi are no exceptions as a fact the two players wanted to play with the mates at T/P and got some coin at the same time.

Now about your stupid opinion why would you throw it at the Hawks when almost 6-10 players have left Mango. But I beat ya there are no problems out there. It is just a fact players move on and all you can do is shake there hand and wish them well and hope they will return one day.

Mate, you must be just starting out in footy are you, here is reality check for ya - players come and go from clubs every year. And Orndi and Levi are no exceptions as a fact the two players wanted to play with the mates at T/P and got some coin at the same time.

Now about your stupid opinion why would you throw it at the Hawks when almost 6-10 players have left Mango. But I beat ya there are no problems out there. It is just a fact players move on and all you can do is shake there hand and wish them well and hope they will return one day.

a reality check? mate your point wasnt very valid. players do move to and from clubs every year, hence why we are discussing it on this site, so therefore i am fully aware of that.
As for the reasons of these players moving clubs, im sure its more then playing with a couple of mates and getting a few $$ on the way. if a club was heading in the right direction and was destined for a bit of success and and there werent critisisms of the club itself, then you wouldnt see 2 players move to another club inside its own league. can you correct me further?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money talks.... people make big decisions based on coin!!! Some stay for loyalty and thumbs up to those who do, others have difference of opinion with coaches/players and a lot chase $$$$$!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and good on them too. Both top blokes but it would take a fool not to leave for the coin they are supposed to be getting.

everything comes back to mango with u oncewas. maybe you should just stick to explaining why the hawks aren't in dire straits, even though everyone knows they are anyway.

I seem to remember this conversation being had on the previous thread and yes it was you in the opposite situation, questioning what the problems were out at mango because a few players were departing, seems to be a bit of hypocrisy here. You have almost repeated my explanation of departures word for word!

Back to footy news... The boys down at East Wagga tell me they have signed a replacement ruckman for Andrew Craig. An aboriginal fella from Victoria. Can Anyone tell me anything about him?

What's the latest on North Wagga? Have they signed anyone yet? They were trying to throw a bit of cash around but it seems like no one's interested.

Mango boys have been training hard already. any signings there?

Back to footy news... The boys down at East Wagga tell me they have signed a replacement ruckman for Andrew Craig. An aboriginal fella from Victoria. Can Anyone tell me anything about him?

What's the latest on North Wagga? Have they signed anyone yet? They were trying to throw a bit of cash around but it seems like no one's interested.

Mango boys have been training hard already. any signings there?

coolamon kicked off their pre christmas training last nite with a 3km time trial, seems as if sams getting serious this year, after 2 years of failing to win a final. Mitchell Stephenson winning the 3ker in a time of around 12 and a half minutes or so.
Afterwards back at the club keenan made quite a serious speech to the players that turned up involving everyone aspiring to play 1s, if your not at the club to play 1s then you should look for a new club!

did Andrew Craig play the whole year in the ruck last year? from memory he used to be predominantly a backman, at north wagga anyways

coolamon kicked off their pre christmas training last nite with a 3km time trial, seems as if sams getting serious this year, after 2 years of failing to win a final. Mitchell Stephenson winning the 3ker in a time of around 12 and a half minutes or so.
Afterwards back at the club keenan made quite a serious speech to the players that turned up involving everyone aspiring to play 1s, if your not at the club to play 1s then you should look for a new club!

8 laps of kindra is more than 3km !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back