Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Noye didn't take the opportunity to announce the ex-afl signing. From what i hear, this recruit's potential business plans maybe not work out. They are currently under consideration by the local government. Although a source has said he is a 50/50 chance of signing with the Saints for 09, but it hinges on the ability of the Wagga Council to pass the development application.

Now that the forum is known and I know that the Southern Regional Board, AFL house and the Advertiser read our comments whether gossip or factual. I would like to put a question to all parties mentioned.

I hear whispers that the Board is going to make some big changes for "2010" season with Farrer, RFL and Hume.

The question Iam wanting to ask to the Southern Regional Board and AFL House is what's on their agenda for "2010" and how big are the changes going to be.

If your plans are to merge clubs or even move clubs between leagues, I think you should speak to the clubs now and work with each other to make sure the changes will suit all involved.

I think forcing changes on clubs maybe at the end of the "09" season will cause trouble for everyone, please open the agenda up and let all involved work together for the greater of Football.

i bet you keenan wouldn't have been in the top five. i'd like to see him do some training for once. he needs to put in a big year on the training track cause he hasn't been on it for two years. needs to know what kindra park looks like. he might learn a thing or two off matty hard and ryan chambo about hard work and earning respect

i bet you keenan wouldn't have been in the top five. i'd like to see him do some training for once. he needs to put in a big year on the training track cause he hasn't been on it for two years. needs to know what kindra park looks like. he might learn a thing or two off matty hard and ryan chambo about hard work and earning respect

Is this coming from an inside source 3up?

might be. i know a couple of blokes who play there. just saying if he puts in the hard yards he might get the rewards and the respect of the players at the club.:thumbsu::)

3up i know your from out there and i suspect your one of the type of blokes that just like to bitch and winge about everything that goes on. maybe we will just see how this year goes for the hoppers before we start bagging everyone out hey??

3up i know your from out there and i suspect your one of the type of blokes that just like to bitch and winge about everything that goes on. maybe we will just see how this year goes for the hoppers before we start bagging everyone out hey??

Now we all know you are from out there too!! :D

hey bomber, i think you need to think out side the square mate. far from a coolamon boy. don't think they could handle me. i just love listening to the bullshit that happens out there and posting it here. coolamon might go alright, but you can't compare a keenan to mcpherson or a matt smith(premiers and runners up), ESPECIALLY mcpherson who didn't prob have the same amount of talent player wise but was a good coach and got the best out of anyone who played first grade( and premiers). matt smith is one of the best speakers i've ever heard, whether you like him on or off the feild, he demands and warrants respect, and thats what he gets. don't see that at coolamon or even a ewk etc.

hey bomber, i think you need to think out side the square mate. far from a coolamon boy. don't think they could handle me. i just love listening to the bullshit that happens out there and posting it here. coolamon might go alright, but you can't compare a keenan to mcpherson or a matt smith(premiers and runners up), ESPECIALLY mcpherson who didn't prob have the same amount of talent player wise but was a good coach and got the best out of anyone who played first grade( and premiers). matt smith is one of the best speakers i've ever heard, whether you like him on or off the feild, he demands and warrants respect, and thats what he gets. don't see that at coolamon or even a ewk etc.

3ups I was agreeing with ya till you mentioned EWK. why bring them into it and why does everything come back to EWK.

3ups I was agreeing with ya till you mentioned EWK. why bring them into it and why does everything come back to EWK.

speaking of east wagga, what sort of approach is ricky gonna bring to the club? what sort of boke is he.. professional, hard nut etc ? when are we hearing the recruits hes bringing with him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

speaking of east wagga, what sort of approach is ricky gonna bring to the club? what sort of boke is he.. professional, hard nut etc ? when are we hearing the recruits hes bringing with him?

U and everyone else will find out in due course lol the Hawks have to keep something quiet for a while lol

but this site will be the first to know.

ha ha rightio cricket keep trying to pretend your not a coolie boy ;) i wasn't trying to compare him to mcpherson or smith was just saying keep of his back a bit and wait and see what the new year brings!!

ewk just prob lack a bit of disapline or profesionalism mate. not in a bad way. have been like that for a couple of years through previous coaches. hopefully ricky can change all that.

ha ha rightio cricket keep trying to pretend your not a coolie boy ;) i wasn't trying to compare him to mcpherson or smith was just saying keep of his back a bit and wait and see what the new year brings!!

guess again brother. good guess. results = :). we'll find out soon how everyone goes. thats the joys of this website. there won't be to much change to the top 5 this year i don't think.

2 "lol"s in the one post:confused: Your not female are you? Oncewas.:eek:

Welcome back boof head.

so tell me head do you think the Southern Regional Board or even Paul Habel will reveal what is on their agenda for 2010 and do you think the Advertiser might try hard to get some information and get it out there.

I think the clubs need to know, now what the two body are going to do. not at the end of the 09 season.

me I think its time for some hard mergers and some club movement in the RFL , Hume and Farrar

I think it's obvious you're a kindra park boy 3up. Bet ya you're one of those ressies blokes that whinge about the coach behind his back... I hear their are a few out there like that.

Welcome back boof head.

so tell me head do you think the Southern Regional Board or even Paul Habel will reveal what is on their agenda for 2010 and do you think the Advertiser might try hard to get some information and get it out there.

I think the clubs need to know, now what the two body are going to do. not at the end of the 09 season.

me I think its time for some hard mergers and some club movement in the RFL , Hume and Farrar
Spoke to "Harbs" a few weeks back. The topic been the posible transferrs of the the Rock and Gullie. He didn't alude to anything you say. But i did get the feeling that he's sick of the personal attacks. They are not going to please everyone. All we can do is have our opinion and hope that neutral decisions for the good of footy are made. I dont envey their job of going to endless meetings and listening to shit and dribble, everyone trying to get what they think is good for their club. The Rock are sick of the playing in a mickey mouse comp, so their approach is to get out, leave it even worse off. Now they confess that they cant get a coach and are short of players. There will be changes, thats for sure. Will they please everyone? No, change never does.

Spoke to "Harbs" a few weeks back. The topic been the posible transferrs of the the Rock and Gullie. He didn't alude to anything you say. But i did get the feeling that he's sick of the personal attacks. They are not going to please everyone. All we can do is have our opinion and hope that neutral decisions for the good of footy are made. I dont envey their job of going to endless meetings and listening to shit and dribble, everyone trying to get what they think is good for their club. The Rock are sick of the playing in a mickey mouse comp, so their approach is to get out, leave it even worse off. Now they confess that they cant get a coach and are short of players. There will be changes, thats for sure. Will they please everyone? No, change never does.

Head agree with that. you could not pay me enough money to be in Paul Habels shoes. But at the end of the day Paul is the one in the middle between the clubs and the Southern Regional Board. The Board is the one that makes all the decision and really if you can make changes of 85-90% of people in agreement then I see things working. But if they dont talk to clubs now with the plans they have for 2010 the it could get messy.

Why not consult with the clubs and between the Southern Regional Board and the Clubs come up with a solution that suits more then 85-90 % and then make the changes.

Head agree with that. you could not pay me enough money to be in Paul Habels shoes. But at the end of the day Paul is the one in the middle between the clubs and the Southern Regional Board. The Board is the one that makes all the decision and really if you can make changes of 85-90% of people in agreement then I see things working. But if they dont talk to clubs now with the plans they have for 2010 the it could get messy.

Why not consult with the clubs and between the Southern Regional Board and the Clubs come up with a solution that suits more then 85-90 % and then make the changes.
No how much consultation you do your not going to please 85-90%. Eg. Griffith's needs are diff to Mango's. Narrandera's are diff to East Wagga's. Most Wagga clubs would preferr a league centered around Wagga and get rid of the 2 hour trip to Griffith. Half the battle would be to establish what each clubs agenda is.
The board is looking at what is good for footy while each club is trying to get what is good for their club. :(

No how much consultation you do your not going to please 85-90%. Eg. Griffith's needs are diff to Mango's. Narrandera's are diff to East Wagga's. Most Wagga clubs would preferr a league centered around Wagga and get rid of the 2 hour trip to Griffith. Half the battle would be to establish what each clubs agenda is.
The board is looking at what is good for footy while each club is trying to get what is good for their club. :(

Head you actually talk sense when your not trying to kill me.

One thing the AFL need to do is make all age groups across all leaques the same. That makes it easier for clubs to move or be moved from one leaque to another.

Heard a leeton ruckman went to a hume league club
Can anyone confrim or deny this and if true what is his name an how does he go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back