HB: Adam Saad, Jacob Weitering, Sam Petrevski-Seton
C: Jack Newnes, Patrick Cripps, Ed Curnow
HF: Marc Murphy, Harry McKay, Jack Martin
F: Jack Silvagni, Oscar McDonald, Zac Fisher
Foll: Marc Pittonet, Will Setterfield, Sam Walsh
I/C: Tom Williamson, Eddie Betts, Paddy Dow, David Cuningham
Injury sub: Lachie Fogarty
EMG: Matthew Kennedy, Michael Gibbons, Lochie O'Brien

I'd expect to see Pittonet, Cripps and Setterfield spend time at full forward when McDonald is in the ruck.

Levi will.play before Oscar

" The concern if it's an injury sub is over it being potentially manipulated "

Can anyone extrapolate this part?

Pretty simple really...

Let's say your team is heading into a bye, hence more than 12 days off. Player carrying an existing injury/not getting much of the ball/change of conditions. Feign a concussion and bring on fresh legs late 3rd/early 4th qtr

No. Until I get an apology for being hounded for a first time sign up follower. Hell will freeze over first.

You said you 'took a sabbatical' and was asked 'what was your previous account'?

No apology forthcoming. :p

As you should, no-ones opinion on here has any impact on the team selected

We should ask the Unofficial Carlton Selection Commitee 🙄🙄🙄

show_image.php

Pretty simple really...

Let's say your team is heading into a bye, hence more than 12 days off. Player carrying an existing injury/not getting much of the ball/change of conditions. Feign a concussion and bring on fresh legs late 3rd/early 4th qtr

Not feigning concussion but injuries is the concern.

There’ll need to be a set of guidelines with the implications that an injured player cannot be selected the following week, much like a concussion. Sub as a last resort not a choice.

Personally, I like my start of the 3rd quarter cut-off idea for any substitutions 😐, concussion or not.

If it came down to it, I would prefer to play Oscar over Harry, I am Sorry, I am still not convinced he (HM) is 100 % fit, over his ankle injury.
I don’t get the notion that the fitness team would send out a player not fit in round one. Particularly one so critical who has not yet signed beyond this year.

Underbelly?

I knew a lot of those lads several years ago, they were pivotal in getting Jack Elliott and his cronies booted out of the club.

Their heart is in the right place, but quite frankly, many of them are total nutters who have ideas above their station and think they should be running the club (least in an advisory capacity)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So would that mean Harry is out or we playing 3 talls? Bit odd if he is out based on Doch's comments recently…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back