Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayZac Williams
Forwards:Elijah HollandsCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshAdam Cerra
Interchange from:Alex CincottaOrazio FantasiaGeorge Hewett
Brodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Caleb MarchbankJesse MotlopMarc Pittonet

As people have said above the thing that makes me think a late change is likely is Motlop being selected as one of those holdover emergencies. Voss mentioned in his presser that he wants to see more from Motlop in the VFL - so would be an odd choice to have him miss that game for no reason...
I would assume it’s because one of the smalls are touch and go to play

As people have said above the thing that makes me think a late change is likely is Motlop being selected as one of those holdover emergencies. Voss mentioned in his presser that he wants to see more from Motlop in the VFL - so would be an odd choice to have him miss that game for no reason...
Exactly my thoughts. Wait and see I suppose.

Motlop in for Orazio maybe?

Think it seems the most likely but it could also be a small defender (Williams goes back, Motlop comes in).
If that is the case, given it's wet conditions, it maybe doesn't make sense for Marchy to come in (would make us too tall down back, for both the conditions and lack of height in their fwd line)

Think it seems the most likely but it could also be a small defender (Williams goes back, Motlop comes in).
If that is the case, given it's wet conditions, it maybe doesn't make sense for Marchy to come in (would make us too tall down back, for both the conditions and lack of height in their fwd line)
The coaches must’ve pulled an all-nighter at Revolver if they put Williams in the backline again.

Very excited humans.👍

This 3 o’clock start time is confusing, not one for daytime drinking, I’m not William Holden, but what the heck, I’ll give it a go.😎👍

Might go sausages or cold cuts, maybe a roast chook.

So much planning to do….

Baggers by 121.

Never believe morning Numbers, the man is a fool.

It is a Garlic & Herb Roast Lamb & Veggies, with lashings of sweet, sweet beer, situation.😎👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m genuinely fascinated to see what happens with cotts. Not sure he’s a walk up start

I think Cottrell is a guaranteed walk up start - and the proof is that Fantasia is playing his role as a holder - even though he’s not suited to it - but Voss and the coaching team want to maintain that structure because of how integral Cotts is to the way we play and carry the ball and defend

And the proof that Fantasia is playing Cottrells role is his heat map every week - even though many online warriors keep comparing him to our other small forwards,Fantasia is not playing the small forward role but Cottrells role

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think Cottrell is a guaranteed walk up start - and the proof is that Fantasia is playing his role as a holder - even though he’s not suited to it - but Voss and the coaching team want to maintain that structure because of how integral Cotts is to the way we play and carry the ball and defend

And the proof that Fantasia is playing Cottrells role is his heat map every week - even though many online warriors keep comparing him to our other small forwards,Fantasia is not playing the small forward role but Cottrells role

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
👍🏽👍🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back