Game Day RND 10 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Sydney Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant beat a fast rebounding team if you dont stick your tackles and you cant score or hold the ball in territory if you fumble and lose three on ones...

very sloppy midfield play only second wrse aspect of the game to non existant forward pressure.

The talls are due a spree so if we give them a proper look with Sydney's undersized defense... Who knows
We donโ€™t have any composure forward of centre either from stoppage or transition.

Iโ€™d like us to use the corridor more if we can, but itโ€™s risky with how well Sydney are structured.

It's ok to be frustrated. Its ok to be happy if we win too. You'd have to be a fake person not to be upset at that qtr.

These half time post are just one liners of frustration.

If you are completely unaffected, then something is wrong with your personality.
Iโ€™m less emotional than you clearly.

I love winning - but at half time I refuse to lose my **** just because the game isnโ€™t going my way.

Iโ€™m less emotional than you clearly.

I love winning - but at half time I refuse to lose my **** just because the game isnโ€™t going my way.

Embrace a rant. It's ok. Its not just about losing here at half time. It's about looking so poor while we are playing.

Of course we can win still and enjoy that moment if it happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say it every week, winning or losing but our forwards need to seperate and give alternative options, seeing TDK, Charlie and Harry at the same contest, especially if it's a high slow kick isn't a percentage option
Or at least let only one of them contest and free themselves up for repeat. When lizard marked in the goal square in the last minute because we cooked the contest was so frustrating.

Just because the three talks worked for 45mins in one game 4 weeks ago, weโ€™re hellbent on trying to replicate the success, without success.

Tackling needs to improve but don't get seduced by the numbers. Swans lead the tackle count 15-1 early and we lead by 4 goals.

They need to lift their defensive work rate more than anything.

Still a chance.

Iโ€™d like us to use the corridor more if we can, but itโ€™s risky with how well Sydney are structured.

You cannot play wide on this ground.

It's so easy to defend forward entries.

Swans counter through the middle every single time.

It's just stupid coaching.

Easy correction if Voss has a clue and watches some tape.

But it's always been this way at the SCG so if our coaches haven't realised this by now they never will.

Hard to stick a tackle when the opposition waits to pounce on your fumble and they have forward momentum running through stationary players .. thatโ€™s why the tackle count is lopsided and we canโ€™t stick one.

Durdin - waste of spaxe
Both hollands boys fumbling everything
Owies fumbles
Fantasia canโ€™t get near it โ€ฆ

Sydney pouncing on our fumbles simple as that

Plus we have no drive from half back.

Thatโ€™s the story of this game .. unless we stop double grabbing every second ball this will blow
Out โ€ฆ theyโ€™re waiting for our poor skills at the moment

Embrace a rant. It's ok. Its not just about losing here at half time. It's about looking so poor while we are playing.

Of course we can win still and enjoy that moment if it happens.
Understand the game.

Their pressure ( with greasy ball) was great.

Our opportunity is to match it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back