Game Day RND 10 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Sydney Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Much easier to create a list like that when you get a leg up with multiple academy picks.
Easier when you recruit a certain body type, athletic ability & train in the extra skill too.
They all look the bloody same, our blokes look like a bunch of misfit toys found in box at the back of a garage sale

We are still not slow enough. Mirkov for Cincotta next week.
Mirkov would win more taps than Pittonet and would be as effective after the tap, so...
Binns must come in as a Cottrel-lite next week, don't care if he's underweight or occasionally wastes the ball he can't do less than OF or CD
Wilson is the player you're thinking of
Jimmae. I know youโ€™re not going to agree with me, but Billy isnโ€™t ready. He coughed up the ball several times last week and is just figuring out his game. He would be ripped apart tonight.
We're already being ripped apart, and his body of form has been good despite last week... no point trying to catch lightning in a bottle when we're playing rucks for fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think so.
I thought he (clumsily) was asking if the Gary Rohan injury was the reason that the free & potential penalty were introduced.

I actually think heโ€™s asking a good question in AFL/MRO logic.

Below the knees rule was introduced to stop injuries (broken legs, mostly). Boyd gave away a below the knees free. Player was significantly injured on the play - albeit a dislocated shoulder which could have happened in any other football act.

But illegal action + serious outcome for player should equal major suspension for Boyd by MRO logic. Unless a rule is only in to prevent one kind of injury?

SHOULD he be suspended? Of course not. Should he be according to AFL logic and precedent? Good question Hodgey, probably he should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back