Game Day RND 11 - 🏈 Carlton v Gold Coast Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've made it pretty darn easy for him.

He's 200cm+ and Curnow won't or can't run off him....
I say it every week, he's obviously injured, he barely runs, is never out on a lead and doesn't leap as much.

Suspect it was that ankle, Rd 3 I think. Fit enough to kick goals but his play around the ground has massively fallen off.

Can we get some goals?

I don’t care how flukye they are - just get them through the two big sticks!

We are dominating - got to show it on the scoreboard

This year**
The AFL is beholden to gambling companies. They want certain results and certain teams in the finals and the AFL is doing their best to make this shit happen. If there is an organisation that needs an investigation for corruption, it's the AFL. Remember that Fat Vlad warned Essendon that they were being raided the following day.

I say it every week, he's obviously injured, he barely runs, is never out on a lead and doesn't leap as much.

Suspect it was that ankle, Rd 3 I think. Fit enough to kick goals but his play around the ground has massively fallen off.
What was his Melbourne game? Didn't look injured to me then. BS excuse.

Cripps 20 disposals @ 80% efficiency, 12 contested possessions, 10 clearances, 3 tackles. Yet not considered our best in the champion data points. That's Walsh with 18 disposals @ 68% efficiency, 3 contested possessions, 0 tackles.

It seems inside 50s and metres gained are vastly overrated points wise.

Lots of things not working but positives are Cowan, Fogarty & De Koning all playing well.

I think we need to move Charlie up ground if he's not going to be accountable for Mac Andrew.

Make Mac Andrew follow him up field and get him away from the forward line where he can't impact other scoring opportunities

Worst half of footy I have seen. We are incredibly poor. Weitering is the only reason we still have a chance. Curnow should be subbed out. He is not interested. Very lazy, no second effort and very poor body language. Something not right

we lower the eyes and were 40 infront right now, instead we kept them close enough if they get going were getting rolled frustrating as hell
Forwards Coach.
Get the best if you want to be the best.

GC are on track for 100+ tackles. They’ve come to play. But we still killing them on the outside.
The reason they are getting so many tackles, is that we are getting to the ball first. We should also be leading on the free kick count as well by my take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps 20 disposals @ 80% efficiency, 12 contested possessions, 10 clearances, 3 tackles. Yet not considered our best in the champion data points. That's Walsh with 18 disposals @ 68% efficiency, 3 contested possessions, 0 tackles.

It seems inside 50s and metres gained are vastly overrated points wise.
Cripps our best mid by a country mile, not even close.

Walsh is close to our worst kick inside 50...

Champion Data is silly.

Umps haven't been great but we've been shocking. The ladder doesn't lie. We're not a good team at the moment. Horrendous football
Massive overreaction .

Great in the middle & down back, good in transition, leading most indicators & in front for the entire game.

Conversion is letting us down.

“We’ve been shocking” is daft.

Begs the question, why are we playing him then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back