Game Day RND 11 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Gold Coast Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst half of footy I have seen. We are incredibly poor. Weitering is the only reason we still have a chance. Curnow should be subbed out. He is not interested. Very lazy, no second effort and very poor body language. Something not right
Wow really?

After last week?

Liking Cincotta's game and more run from HBF.

Same fumbles and bad decisions on show in forward half - that si totally on coaching AFAIC - shook my head when Russell as appointed forwards coach.

People who think Boyd is an 'elite' kick need him to show some - if he is designated hand off kick he should be able to at least make the distance.

Walsh needs to choose better targets when kicking into forward line- why does he always choose the smallest Crlton player --really dumb Walshy

Suns have had the rub of the green in that quarter with umps and flukey shots...
Positives

Pressure ratings are up O Hllands has played a good quarter, Cincotta is doing a good job and TDK is handling teh responsibility really well so far. need to see more from E Holands and Williams and Fantasia

I'm as frustrated as anyone. Mac Andrews and our poor finishing keeping GC in the game.

Still, feel like something is brewing. We're strong in the contest, tackling better, and getting some run on the spread.

Would be surprised if we have a 5-6 goal burst soon

Cripps 20 disposals @ 80% efficiency, 12 contested possessions, 10 clearances, 3 tackles. Yet not considered our best in the champion data points. That's Walsh with 18 disposals @ 68% efficiency, 3 contested possessions, 0 tackles.

It seems inside 50s and metres gained are vastly overrated points wise.
especially useless inside 50s - Walsh dominating that stat today!

Just think. If we drop this, Port next week and Essendon, we head into our bye at 6-7, only a game and a half better off than last year. Then what are the odds on a finish to the year like we had last year? Although, I guess our draw is better in the run home than it was last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back