Game Day Rnd 11 - Carlton v Sydney Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to see Murphy take on the Giansiracusa role and mentor the players on the bench.
Yeah, something along the lines of 'dont go in hard, kick it off the ground and if you feel contact flop to the ground like you've been shot'

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

My god the change room demeanour looks shocking. Shades of the ‘93 grand final before match, baby bombers fired up punching the bag, blues lethargically trotting up down with a half assed handball. Swans look fired up and switched on, Ed curnow misses a handball and cops it in the head.

cmon blues, prove me wrong ffs
The Fremantle debacle a few years ago the warmup was a disgrace, blokes missing handball targets by metres and kicks by 10 metres. Was quite similar vs Collingwood in round 2 - I even commented at the time how bad they were in the warm up in round 2.....

But that's what I mean though, with no reserves game to miss a good opportunity to use a kid and give him the experience of preparing for an AFL game, even if he doesn't get used.

Maybe for development purposes but I think Murph as the sub is our best option to go out and win this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hickey a massive out for them, Sinclair usually tears us a new one when he plays us, so, if that doesn't happen then imo we win, all settled in the middle me thinks.

Go Blues!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back