Game Day Rnd 13 - 🏈 Carlton v Essendon Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is like when I play a round of golf and decide that my terrible score was because I was hitting irons off the tee. So on my next round I take the driver off the tee every hole and still walk away with a terrible score.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

An
That’s what happens when the entire preseason is β€œkick it to H and Charlie”.

Plan A gone, no more plans.

The round the boundary game and slow build up imo is to force a contest in the i50 with H and CC. It hasn’t worked.

The whole forward line needs to be the target.
And Vossy is here to stay until the end of next year according to Cook. We better get used to it.

We used to talk about Cripps and the things he did that a lot of people don't really catch at the time. Cerra is now that player for us. His in and under and quick gives where he has no right to get it out are incredible. He's an absolute gun.
I loved his sheperd in the pocket after he got burned. Anyone else is running by for the handball.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different game style... still can't kick.

Surprise.
It’s just appalling isn’t it? The main offenders are on very big money. They should have their remuneration reduced when their incompetent kicking for goal loses us games.
β€˜Why are we the only AFL team with this endemic problem?
If only Tex Walker played for us!

We used to talk about Cripps and the things he did that a lot of people don't really catch at the time. Cerra is now that player for us. His in and under and quick gives where he has no right to get it out are incredible. He's an absolute gun.
And SOS should’ve selected him instead of Dow in that draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back