Game Day Rnd 15 - Carlton v Port Game Day Discussion - #SIMMO300

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Pickett! Now take that momentum into the 2nd half boys. Our ball use that qtr was shithouse and too many players trying to feign for free's just go hard at the footy if the maggots don't pay it keep going don't fall over. A few boys need a rocket Murphy,Casboult,SPS,Wright,Weitering,Mullett and Lamb need to lift.

Levi is just bad for our forward half setup now,he doesn’t add anything,time to shop him round and get a bag of peanuts for him.

Lols on could be an amazing player. I don’t think he realises how much damage he can do with that explosive speed and power. Hope it clicks for him, but doesn’t look good so far.

Well done Pickett and Dow.

Casboult should never play again for this club. Polson is useless and SPS has zero ticker. Could be a big bust from SOS.
You’re a funny guy Todd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickett is going to be good for us, just need Garlett to start pulling his finger out.

Witches hats that quarter. Really sloppy after the reversed goal. Gave away a goal from a 50, another from a shocking turnover, another from a sloppy free kick, and a complete lack of run both ways.

A lot of very average performances - Wright, SPS, Weitering, Murphy and Casboult all having shockers.

On the plus side, Garlett has been good as a half back, Graham, Cripps, Jones, Simpson, both Curnows all very good, and the fast forward line looks dangerous when we get the ball in there.

Excuses for SPS can't continue. Goes to ground too easily. Shows no urgency and does not find the ball enough.

Feel like we miss LOB's outside run and ball use. Nick Graham is just completely useless at AFL level.

Not sure why all the hate for Weitering. Westhoff conned the umpire on that free kick.

Mullet never seems confident with the ball. Matthew Wright should not be playing down back. If Levi was anymore underdone he’d be bleeding.

The drop off in intensity was noticeable, moreso the gulf on skills between the two sides.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's a wonder that he is playing, we've got McKay and Kerr who could be in.

I like Levi, but playing the week after breaking your finger isn't great for a key forward.

Or coaching staff have no idea, should have played big H.

He's been OK... But he didn't want to know about big Dixon out on the flank there.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Yes I seen that but I can’t blame him with his injury history. Dixon is 3 times his size. If he gets hit gravity would take affect and Garlett would come off second best. Would like him to go for those ones though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back