Game Day Rnd 16 - 🏈 Carlton v Richmond Game Day Discussion 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigers turned up to play. Our tackling and midfield pressure needs to lift. Our defence has been awesome. Our forwards need to lift, getting beaten currently. They are defending really hard and running hard, it may be a grind if they keep it up.
They want to play chaos Richmond ball. If we can hold off for 2.5 quarters I'd think we should be able to run them over... but... this is Richmond and they love bothering us.

I’m a lot more comfortable when the game is close or we are a goal or two down at quarter time.
When we 5 goals up at quarter time is when I start to worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of our guys need to switch on. McKay dropping marks and missing goals. Midfield pressure is not good enough. Forwards got outmatked and generally beaten too often. Pitto got a genuine bath that quarter. Cincotta had his colour's lowered. Kicking it over tge forwards heads not helping.

Even though it worked last week on Stewart I'm not sure I love the Cincotta-Vlastuin match up, in that it takes Cincotta away from the ball. Much prefer him with a midfield defensive role or as a traditional small defender.

I have no doubt we'll break the game open at some point but we all knew they'd give us everything they had.

A really good test of our growing mentality. We'll be the hunted every week from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back