Game Day Rnd 16 Carlton v Brisbane Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, but carrying on like a pork chop while your team is getting flogged, is not a good look.

They showed simpson in the box a few minutes later...he looked devastated and actually engaged in the game unlike Harry.
Wouldn’t surprise me if McKay doesn’t even care and wants to be elsewhere.

Would be another player we force out of the club who then performs elsewhere no doubt.

I think Rowe offers more than Harry at the moment.

Seriously, Harry is too laconic at the moment. I want him to earn his spot back in the team.

With the effort out there today. How can he not have earnt it?

O Judd has earnt a run with this mob.

I think Rowe offers more than Harry at the moment.

Seriously, Harry is too laconic at the moment. I want him to earn his spot back in the team.

That's extremely ambitious.

Rowe has zero mobility, zero second effort and zero football IQ. He's a net negative on the field, despite his intent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know our depth is terrible. But who do we play in Harry's place? Casboult? LOL come on, he's not better than they are. Even when we don't play Cas, we still don't pick Harry. Even tried to go Krueze FF instead today.

Might as well play Casboult. He offers as much as Harry does at the moment (more when he's crashing packs).

Harry sits at the back of packs and watches. Thats not good enough for a KPF.

Feel free to disagree. But watch his games.

That’s no excuse for the defenders constantly losing sight of their man.

We’ve been belted in past seasons in the middle and haven’t had the defence look this deplorable.

We surely can’t be that reliant on Simpson and Docherty.

Jones and Weitering don’t give a shit about where their man is.
Yes the zone defence is frustrating but the lack of run effort and pressure in our team in particular through the middle of the ground makes the defences job all the more harder .

We're an unbalanced injured list.

Sos is happy but he's really screwed the supporters.

Bullshit.

SOS gave Bolton 17 players from 3 drafts for the rebuild.
All of us who love the club accepted the pain that was going to come with the rebuild because we could see finally see a future with our youngsters.

It’s bokton that ****ing decides to leave players like McKay and Kerr and others in the reserves in favour of playing the mature hacks who are not our future and who are no use to us in protecting the youngsters each week.

This is on Bolton and his ****ing stubbornness in refusing to see what everyone else can see.
And don’t get me started on his selections each week regarding the balance of the team we put on the park

McKay has shown he can hit the scoreboard. Is that because he finds space out back when the coaches want him up the ground as part of our shitfull zone? Perhaps Bolts can look at the outcome and let McKay keep his attacking instincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back