Game Day Rnd 16 - Carlton v Melbourne Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen a player look like a dog chasing a car more than Zac Fisher. Love the looks of him but surely the kids just needs to play some VFL to find his way!

Kerridge is the reason why we need to hit the draft hard at least one more time. our rotated fringe players are VFL level

doubt it or he's probably be heading to hospital. andy mckay said hes staying at the ground

So by the sound of it, Cripps with a bruised calf. Thank GOD it's not a break. Won't take any further part in the game though he will be watching so another good sign is he's not being sent off to hospital. White out for the game as well, knee injury they don't know the extent.

You can be patient with a fractured fib, doesn't rule it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He might be a bit slower but at least Graham is more composed than Kerridge. He'll be a back next week I think.

Keep saying this re Graham. His turnovers are just momentum changing, morale-sapping and soul-destroying. Don't like being too harsh, but this bloke has to play with NBs full-time! Hard, tough, fit, but a liability! No more chances for me!:mad::mad::mad: Graham may be slow but he doesn't quite make a meal of things the way Kerridge often does!

On a positive note, that first quarter showed that when we win it out of the centre we will look like a more attacking side. Can't wait till we get a good group of young midfielders.

I suspect no Cripps is going to be telling however :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back