Game Day Rnd 16: Derby 50 - West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question, are you not worried that he won't last the game out? He hasn't played in a year and has been out with calf issues right?
Yeah there are definitely concerns for me personally. I'd imagine that we'll play him on limited minutes so he doesn't have to deal with a large workload. I'd much prefer Darcy/Lobb but like I said I'm not a farewell tour for Sandilands. Although some of the comments on here about him I will say are pretty distasteful making fun of his calves and almost cheering that he injures himself again. But I won't go throwing knives at anyone because I come in peace and just wanna discuss the game peacefully.
'

Couple of years back, I put every eagles game and time into the home computers calendar.

Missus rings me up, "so and so has invited us out".

Me, "have you checked the home calendar, because if it clashes it's a no. Don't bother asking me ahain unless you check it first".
Wife's friends are getting married next Friday. Wedding at 1, reception at 3. Hopefully no-one notices me slip out around quarter to six... Might be overdressed for a Collingwood game 🤣

Yeah there are definitely concerns for me personally. I'd imagine that we'll play him on limited minutes so he doesn't have to deal with a large workload. I'd much prefer Darcy/Lobb but like I said I'm not a farewell tour for Sandilands. Although some of the comments on here about him I will say are pretty distasteful making fun of his calves and almost cheering that he injures himself again. But I won't go throwing knives at anyone because I come in peace and just wanna discuss the game peacefully.
'
I think people are more making fun of your match committee for bringing him in....and some of your board who think he'll be your saviour.
I'd honestly be surprised if he makes it through the game given his injury history, seems like a bit of a desperate move, just hope it doesn't backfire and it ends up being his last game.

I think people are more making fun of your match committee for bringing him in....and some of your board who think he'll be your saviour.
I'd honestly be surprised if he makes it through the game given his injury history, seems like a bit of a desperate move, just hope it doesn't backfire and it ends up being his last game.
Yeah all good mate. Yeah there are some who overrate him a little but considering he's 36 years old but he's handy to have around the club and I'd love to have him on as a ruck coach once he retires so he can continue mentoring Darcy, Lobb, Meek etc.

Yeah all good mate. Yeah there are some who overrate him a little but considering he's 36 years old but he's handy to have around the club and I'd love to have him on as a ruck coach once he retires so he can continue mentoring Darcy, Lobb, Meek etc.
Yeah for sure, his experience is very valuable and any team would be happy to have him as a coach. I just think it's a bit on the irresponsible side of things to bring in a 36 year old with significant injury history who hasn't played for a year without at least a warmup game. But I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Greetings, thought I'd come over like last time and wish all of you the best of luck on Saturday. As I've seen some comments on here about some of our board wanting Sandilands to injure Naitanui, while I haven't seen any of those comments myself I apologise for any of those nuffies we have, because trust me the large majority do not hold that opinion whatsoever. Although it's nice to see Sandilands back (for a farewell tour) I would much rather have Darcy playing but oh well. Looking forward to the game.
""" Yeah, we still owe him one. Is it time to bring in Scott Jones with a simple instruction of "just break some ribs"?
Preferably 5 minutes into first Q just after paying back Gaff with a NON cowards punch Would make for a great Derby!!"""

Purples changes thread is great, they've actually listed all the umpires for the weekend and are already complaining about them. Talk about a persecution complex.
I mean apart from the bald one, Razor Ray and Eleni I wouldn't have a clue who any of the umpires are.
I've heard the name "Margetts" raised quite a few times. Is he one of them? I sure hope so. Whoever he is.

Preferably 5 minutes into first Q just after paying back Gaff with a NON cowards punch Would make for a great Derby!!"""
If that's the case that's absolutely disgusting from whoever posted that. **** them, putting a blemish on our fanbase like that. God I hate people some times.

I've heard the name "Margetts" raised quite a few times. Is he one of them? I sure hope so. Whoever he is.

Margetts can't umpire the Derby, he's busy being God father at Dean Cox son's Christening.

Think i might attend the game.

I'll start a fundraiser for Old decrepid Sandy Pants.

Poor guy, needs a farewell game.

We should raise funds for a Zimmer frame as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For this game the umps are:
  • Leigh Fisher (3),
  • Nathan Williamson (22),
  • Jacob Mollison (32)
I believe they are all Eagles supporters and have each attended weddings of Eagles' players. To make things worse, they all hate Fremantle.

PS I haven't heard of them.

Leigh Fisher made his playing debut against us in 2003 playing for St Kilda.

• Leigh Fisher (3),
  • Jacob Mollison (32)
I believe they are all Eagles supporters and have each attended weddings of Eagles' players. To make things worse, they all hate Fremantle.

Nathan Williamson wears the number 22. West Coast currently has no one who plays with this number ... how interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Jacob Mollison any relation to former Freo ruckman and current NBL player Craig Moller? This is suspicious, putting ‘Mollison’ on for a derby. Full inquest needed please, frankly I’m sick of the anti-Eagles umpiring conspiracy. Anything less than a five goal loss will actually be a pretty positive imo.

Is Jacob Mollison any relation to former Freo ruckman and current NBL player Craig Moller? This is suspicious, putting ‘Mollison’ on for a derby. Full inquest needed please, frankly I’m sick of the anti-Eagles umpiring conspiracy. Anything less than a five goal loss will actually be a pretty positive imo.

He's clearly his son.

• Leigh Fisher (3),
  • Jacob Mollison (32)

The first 4 letters of Jacob spell “Jaco”.

Jako.

JAKOVICH.

Blatant cheating!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rnd 16: Derby 50 - West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back