Game Day Round 16, 2024: West Coast vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we do a negative vs negative thread about this game chiefs? Farrout.. lethargic, slow, insipid, sparkless... and we all know this performance was against a beatable team...
Sammy Mitchell does us in once again, he knows us too well...
Tough viewing , do me a favour, get in touch with your doctor.. because my blood pressure is rampant and I have copped a stress related gut hernia in the last 2 hours.. ulcars, the works, u name it..

Be good to yourselves my eagle brothers and sisters. That was.. again.. a TOUGH watch..
Not like my watch in 2003 that could go waterproof at 20 feet underwater.. even tougher than that!
Bless up family
💙💛💙💛

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is worst than a 100 point flogging
Coach will be under pressure after this
Game
Bsck to worst team in the league
Based on this cant see us winning another game this year
After the Dees win we had Crows, Roos, Saints, Hawks. I thought there's possibly 3 wins there, maybe even 4. How'd we not even get close to 1?

Can we do a negative vs negative thread about this game chiefs? Farrout.. lethargic, slow, insipid, sparkless... and we all know this performance was against a beatable team...
Sammy Mitchell does us in once again, he knows us too well...
Tough viewing , do me a favour, get in touch with your doctor.. because my blood pressure is rampant and I have copped a stress related gut hernia in the last 2 hours.. ulcars, the works, u name it..

Be good to yourselves my eagle brothers and sisters. That was.. again.. a TOUGH watch..
Not like my watch in 2003 that could go waterproof at 20 feet underwater.. even tougher than that!
Bless up family
💙💛💙💛
I made a probably just nagatives 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back