Preview Rnd 17 Carlton v Western Bulldogs @ Etihad Saturday Jul 21 - 7.40PM Team - Post #266

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They may have said that but they are not always a club that lets us know whats really going on...

How does you knowing help the team exactly ?
Really? Calm down.

I didn't say anything at all about how me knowing anything about the clubs internal decisions helps the team.

What I am saying is that just because the team has said that he is having a week off football doesn’t necessarily guarantee that he will be. I would not be surprised if he is a late inclusion.

I went into a cafe in Northern NSW this morning. There was a little piano in the corner and the owner was banging out a few tunes (was pretty good actually). His 3rd or 4th tune happened to be 'Lily of laguna'. I'm sure it meant nothing to anyone else there other than me. Good sign in my book. Go you Blues

Wow!!! Incredible hate for a Carlton player. Some Carlton supporters make some of their feral counterparts look decent.
It has been a disappointing season but I think what people are suggesting to you is that you have been fiercely negative of late. Your posting is the equivalent of one's bank manager tatooing your visa bill on the back of your hand. Most of us know what is going down - we don't need to be reminded of it all the time.

Does anyone else see this game as Bryce's perfect chance to take the game by the scruff, Judd out, Murphy only just coming back from injury, Carrots looking to tag Boyd and the rest of the Midfielders being young and inexperienced. C'mon Gibbs this is your day! Carn the Baggers!

Does anyone else see this game as Bryce's perfect chance to take the game by the scruff, Judd out, Murphy only just coming back from injury, Carrots looking to tag Boyd and the rest of the Midfielders being young and inexperienced. C'mon Gibbs this is your day! Carn the Baggers!

Hoo-bloody-ray, someone positive for a change. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

This is backs to the wall stuff tonight, one time we should all be onboard.

..... where in the heck is Parrot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has been a disappointing season but I think what people are suggesting to you is that you have been fiercely negative of late. Your posting is the equivalent of one's bank manager tatooing your visa bill on the back of your hand. Most of us know what is going down - we don't need to be reminded of it all the time.
Weren't we talking about Gibbs? I thought he'd been OK in recent weeks.
My apologies, if we were talking about MSR... MSR, you have been nowhere near the midfield this season, you could at least go in there and block for Murphy, especially with all our injuries. Hope you have a good game this week.

Nope, I'm confused...

WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN:
- Casboult clunks 5-6 contested marks up forward and kicks 3 odd goals. But with him in the ruck most of the game can't see it.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN:
- We will end up with 65+ tackles with the likes of McLean, Bell leading the way.

WHAT WONT HAPPEN:
- Injuries: Our blokes are that durable we surely won't get any injuries :| ahhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back