img_0856-jpeg.2045278

TEAM.jpg

Broadcast Guide :-๐Ÿ“บ ๐Ÿ“ป

FoxFooty - from 4.30PM
Kayo - from 4.30PM
Radio: 3AW, TripleM, SEN, ABC, AFL Nation

st-2-jpeg.2039733

๐Ÿˆ :carlton: GO BLUES :carlton: ๐Ÿˆ

Kennedy stiff as a sub after last week but makes sense with 2 ruckman in the team.

Bring 4 qtr intensity and we win comfortably

Go Blues

Kennedy the sub, with Hewett out.

So our extractors are Cripps and Cerra, with Walsh the only other full time midfielder. Really asking a lot of the Hollands boys, and Fogarty I guess.

Seems like we have tried to match their pace, rather than backed in our own game plan. I'm a little cautious here.

So our extractors are Cripps and Cerra, with Walsh the only other full time midfielder. Really asking a lot of the Hollands boys, and Fogarty I guess.

Seems like we have tried to match their pace, rather than backed in our own game plan. I'm a little cautious here.
I think our best 22 has both Kennedy and Hewett in our 23

One has to start though

I agree our midfield is a bit thin - they are essentially replacing Kennedy with a second ruck. Hopefully that is a net win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bev was expecting our small fwd Sam durdin to come in though

Pitto rucking, TDK roving :cool:

So Iโ€™m assuming Pitto to ruck for one quarter and then be subbed off โ€ฆ apologies just searching for some semblance of logic lol

I really don't know what we're doing with our selections.

Are we really that confident after a loss that we don't put Hewett back into the 23 and now move Kennedy to the sub role?

Screams over emphasizing load management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back